24 chicken wings
1/2 cup butter
1 cup hot sauce
1 tbsp white vinegar
Blue Cheese dressing
2 medium celery stalks
- Preheat oven to 180C. Pour vegetable oil into deep-fryer and preheat to 190C degrees.
- Dip wings into hot oil, and let fry for 7-8 minutes. Drain from oil and place on absorbent paper. Season to
taste with salt and pepper.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large pan. Pour in hot sauce, salt, vinegar, and pepper, mixing thoroughly.
- Toss chicken wings in the mixture. Transfer to an ovenproof dish or pan, and roast for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven and arrange wings on serving platter. Garnish with celery and serve with Blue Cheese dressing for dipping.