SAP Finance Specialist
The group (COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in the design and engineering of aluminium window, door and curtain walling systems. With more than sixty years of expertise and operations in major countries around the globe, our building systems have been specified for many of the world's most advanced and prestigious buildings.
To support the roll out of our new ERP SAP S/4HANA within the group, we are looking for an SAP Finance Specialist to join the global (COMPANY NAME) SAP Team located in Belgium.
Reporting to the SAP Program Manager, you will at first focus on the design and implementation activities, being a key player of the team. In time for the first go-live, you will setup and run a Finance Competency Center for the on-going operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technology.
The SAP Team will work with internal clients who want to improve their ability to react on digital world and enable scalability, remove performance barriers, enable innovation, and modernize core systems and reimagine their business with SAP digital solutions.
- Fully understand the details of the Business Processes related to Finance, and have a good understanding of the other Business Processes of the company
- Identify the processes as they are today and what they should be tomorrow
- Map Business Processes to SAP.
- Participate in or conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more processes
- Write Functional Specification / Configuration documents.
- Review documentation
- Support and lead project tasks
- Identify key drivers of a define problem and proposes solutions
- Identify and solve problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
- Perform analysis and effective diagnosis of clients' issues
- Select the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific internal client requirements
- Contribute to continuous development of methods and tools
- Coordinate activities between work streams and identify changes in scope
- Demonstrate accountability and contributions to the successful realization of the group IT goals
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus , bac+4 , bac+3
Anglais , Flamand , Français
Domaines de compétences :
Autre Bac+4 , BACHELOR , Autre Bac+5 , MASTER 1
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||21 Nov 2020|
|Sprachkenntnisse:||Französisch, Niederländisch, Englisch|