Expanding steadily since its launch in 2003, the (COMPANY NAME) group is an IT consultancy firm, well known for their technical and functional know-how, who specialize in Telecommunications, Media and Financial Markets, as well as in the Energy industry.
(COMPANY NAME) guides businesses in evolutionary IT projects from the initial strategies through to their realization (Management and Project management, Development, Design and Implementation, Infrastructure). From its original focus on technical engineering and Business Analysis, (COMPANY NAME) has developed new areas of expertise in Human Resource Management Systems, Business Intelligence, e-learning and Client Relationship Management.
Dynamism, enthusiasm and social development are all valued at (COMPANY NAME), allowing our clients to benefit from consultants with a true blend of talents.
- MOBILE TESTING
- Participate in test strategy and design
- Develop and implement test tools
- Create test automation script
- Create test data, write procedures
- Record the results of running the tests
- Participate in the writing of the synthesis report
- Follow the anomalies
- Write test plans and scripts or test automats
- Update test repositories
- Perform the test review
- Coordinate UATs
- Knowledge of TEST-AUTOMATION is required
- Experience in Mobile-Testing is required
- You have an analytical and critical mind.
- Problems do not exist, there are only challenges.
- You enjoy taking initiative and have an eye for detail.
- REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, JIRA, Confluence, Git are only some of the tools/technologies you are interested in
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Français , Anglais
Domaines de compétences :
Intelligence artificielle , Systèmes embarqués , INFORMATIQUE SCIENTIFIQUE ET INDUSTRIELLE , Informatique industrielle , Modélisation et Méthodes Informatiques
MASTER2 RECHERCHE , MASTER 2 , MBA , MAGISTERE