ArcelorMittal is the world's leading steel and mining company, with a presence in more than 60 countries and an industrial footprint in 19 countries. Guided by a philosophy to produce safe, sustainable steel, we are the leading supplier of quality steel in the major global steel markets including automotive, construction, household appliances and packaging, with world-class research and development and outstanding distribution networks.
To reinforce our team, we recruit a civil engineer for our Steel Fibre business
1. Create value for ArcelorMittal Steel fibre business and its customers based on his technical advice and design support.
2. Advice ArcelorMittal customers in the use of steel fibre reinforced concrete for their construction projects.
3. Support the sales team in different countries to succesfully sell and promote ArcelorMittal Steel Fibre Solutions.
- Elaborate design notes for different applications of steel fibre reinforced concrete.
- Gives technical assistance to ArcelorMittal customers and sales team.
- Develops technical presentations and technical documentation to support sales.
- Develops new desing tools for steel fibre reinforced concrete.
- Participates to customer meetings to support the sales team.
- Identifies and analyzes market and customer needs and develops technical arguments to support the sales.
- Follows up competition.
- Elaborate reports on the progress of work.
- Create a time efficient plan and discusses it with the Head of Department.
- Master Construction or Civil Engineering
- Languages: German and English.
- Interested in concrete technology, concrete construction techniques
- Sales orientated person.
- Ability to detect technical problems and help to implement technical solutions.
- Ability to make easily contacts and show partcular team orientation
- Interested in technical solutions and open-minded.
- Positive mindset to be an efficient solution provider.
- Ability to plan and organize the daily routine in an efficient way.
- Ability to focus efforts and prioritise work in order to achieve goals.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others by sharing experience and views in a contructive way.
- Driving license
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Anglais , Allemand
Domaines de compétences :
Génie Industriel , Génie Civil - Travaux publics
MBA , MASTER 2