The team of remote monitoring is developing remote business solutions as new business model for mostly beverage clients such as Heineken, Pepsi etc. in an international context. Our solutions include the remote optimization of water purification systems, Key Account Management and the enhancement of water purification availability on costumer premises. We have implemented a variety of service which maximizes the water purification performance in a cooperative manner.
As process engineer you are responsible for evaluation water purification operation data and write reports which are provided via our cloud based platform. Together with the process team and automation team you are supporting troubleshooting activities at client sites and manage service interventions.
Continuous communication with our strategic clients is expected to ensure a collaborative environment. The international clients and the team enable a productive atmosphere for PANGEO / VIE applicants to thrive and to develop a new business as part of a young and motivated team.
2 of the mentioned team members are former VIE with whom we signed a permanent contract in the department. You will be educated by and work together with the engineering departments as well as the after sales department. You will get to know our main units (reverse osmosis, ultrafiltration, active carbon filters, dosing stations...) and gain knowledge about the design and about operating them. You will be in close contact with process design, engineering and commissioning engineers as well as our project managers. You will learn about our offer and order processing and project execution. If you are interested, there probably will be opportunities to visit our water treatment plants during commissioning and operator trainings. We will discover if we can interest you in staying in Celle/Germany, working as project or after sales and service manager.
Description of the responsibilities:
- Evaluation of error descriptions and data from process parameters to troubleshoot problems in client`s water treatment plants
- Gaining potential for optimization in operation of water treatment plants by tool based evaluation of process data
- Teamworking on client`s needs and specifications to find the best technical and commercial approach
- Identifying risks and opportunities for the project
- Creating proposals from technical and commercial documents
- Preparation of presentations for meetings with other departments and clients
- Creation of training documents for basic and advanced operator trainings
Profil recherché - Compétences requises
- A master's degree or equivalent in process engineering, water treatment or environmental engineering is perfect for this position
- Previous experience: study related internship in engineering, preferably water treatment background
- Skills: methodical, strong in communication, autonomous, teamworker
- Languages: Fluent English, Additionally , German, French, Polish or Arabic is helpful
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Anglais , Allemand
Domaines de compétences :
Génie des procédés , Chimie - Génie Chimique , Hydraulique - Thermique , Gestion des ressources (Bois, Eau...) , Environnement - Ecologie , Energie
MASTER2 RECHERCHE , MASTER 2 , MBA