(COMPANY NAME) is a 100 % subsidiary of Garlock, which is part of EnPro Industries Group.
The company is specialized in Biopharm fluid transfer through customizable, single-use products, such
as bottles, sensors, carboys, flasks, bags, centrifuge tubes, tube sets & manifold assemblies, all solely
for the Biopharmaceutical industry, focusing on innovative solutions.
The company's tradition is to combine deep expertise, integrity and industry knowledge to produce
customized solutions and to maximize efficiencies, minimize costs and alleviate risks in the production
of biopharmaceutical processes.
Currently (COMPANY NAME) has own production and sales facilities in France, near Lyon.
Poste et missions:
After a onboarding period (3 months) at our headquarter near Lyon (Limonest), the candidate will start
his 24 months mission within the DACH Territories as Business Development engineer.
Responsibilities & Tasks
* Grow sales within DACH Territories
* Identification of relevant direct clients within the Biopharma field
* Know your competitors
* Know your added value
* Make our brand & services known in the territory
* Create, reconcile and execute a Business Development roadmap for the region.
* Understand and develop relevant clients
* Interface with Internal Sales, Application Engineering, Product Management. Further
interaction with other internal stakeholders
* Team up with Salesforce of complementary EnPro companies, serving the same or comparable
market. Team up with Aspetic Process Equipment colleagues in other regions, especially in
mutual Key Account Management.
* Reporting activities through our ERP
* Report to Sales Manager in France
You'll be involved in marketing strategies, sales campaigns, identifying market trends, and driving a
cross-channel customer approach.
You ll grow sales from Scratch.
Building a national role from scratch is the best way to make a name for yourself in a global
You will be targeting Biopharmaceutical businesses across DACH Territories, who need a Single Use
System solution for their fluid transfers.
You will be well supported and mentored.
This is a big appointment for Aseptic, and you'll be given every bit of training, expertise, and support
that you need to achieve. You just bring your skills and the drive.
We are looking for a candidate that want to develop himself professionally and personally.
We are looking for somebody if successful can be our next sales engineer for the DACH Territories.
We want to invest in this individual.
* Creation of a Business Development plan (qualitative result)
* Develop intimacy with customer
* Strong increase of market share in the region
* Generation of relevant turnover, meeting the margin expectation
* Set base for mid- and long-term business
* Create leverage to other regions
The Person We Need
What experience, skills and character traits do you need for this role? Definitely:
* Above all else, you'll need to be self-motivated and tenacious.
* Mandatory : You'll be very fluent in German , bi-national is a plus. Any other languages
concerned by the sales territory.
* The ability to work from home or Neuss office and autonomously
* You have an appetite for other culture and you know already some of them.
* The interpersonal and influencing skills you know are required to succeed in a sales role, both
internally and externally.
* Be intelligent, presentable, inquisitive, commercial, and entrepreneurial.
* Have the communication skills to show us why you'll be a great asset to Aseptic.
* You are very motivated by the Pharmaceutical sector
* You want to learn about selling medical consumables or single use solutions.
* You have already a sales background and you want to discover the pharma/biotech/clinical
* Engineering school (Master 2)
* Master 2 in sales & marketing with an appetite to learn technical systems
* Pharmacolist + a master degree in Sales & Marketing
* Biopharma diploma (Master) + Master degree in sales & marketing
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus , bac+4 , bac+3
Allemand , Français , Anglais
Domaines de compétences :
Chimie - Génie Chimique , Ingénieur Commercial ou d'Affaires, technico-commercial , Gestion de Projets , Developpement commercial, prospection , Commerce - Vente - Distribution , Commerce International , Biotechnologies, bio-industrie
MASTER 1 , MASTER 2