Saint-Gobain Weber GmbH is one of the world's leading suppliers of construction products. In Germany, we offer solutions for every area of application - be it for facades, walls, floors, tiling or building protection.
Poste et missions:
We are looking for a new VIE to work on our project of the development of new analytical methods in the field of organic chemistry.
You will be responsible for the setup of a new laboratory and the development of new methods. Lateron you will also treat analytical requests or projects in this field and support the equipment acquisition as well as the communication with other analytical labs within Saint-Gobain.
As VIE, your main tasks will be :
- Launch of the new organic laboratory (e.g. installation of necessary equipment,
- Development of new analytical methods (purification,analysis, etc.)
- Application of separation methods for sample preparation (chromatography, extraction, distillation)
- Support in equipment acquisition of analytical hardware for organic analysis (research for suitable analysis equipment and corresponding procurement)
- Contact with other analytical scientists within Saint-Gobain or externally
- Handling of analytical resquests, measurement, analysis of data and writing of lab report
- Rarely, support of other analytical requests in case of short staff
For this position, we are looking for someone with a Master in Chemistry (organic, analytical, inorganic or polymer chemistry).
A first experience in an Academic or professional lab are required for this position as well as the knowledge of equipment such as GPC, GCMS, HPLC, IR, DSC, NMR.
If you have basics in German and are welling to become fluent, please apply !
If futhermore you are fluent in English and are known for your communication skills, your open-mind and autonomy, this position if made for you
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Allemand , Anglais
Domaines de compétences :
Chimie - Génie Chimique , Méthodes
MASTER2 RECHERCHE , MBA , MASTER 2 , Autre Bac+5 , MAGISTERE