Hungry for challenges? Join a group with innovation at its heart and contribute to the automotive revolution!
With 32,000 team members located in 26 countries and a 2019 revenue of EUR9,0 billion, Plastic Omnium is a world leader in its two businesses: automotive and environment.
The Intelligent Exterior Systems Division is the world leader for the production of body panels and modules. Serving over 70 car manufacturers worldwide, it encompasses 23,000 employees in 85 sites.
Our ambition? Provide automakers with cutting-edge equipment and solutions to develop tomorrow's clean and connected car.
The Plant Assembly Engineer is responsible for stabilization and optimization of standard assembly processes. Based in our plant in Reinsdorf, just an hour away from Hanover, your main responsibilities include:
- Insuring parts are produced according to customer specifications and requirements
- Providing feedback to Assembly Area Manager about any quality or production concerns
- Implementing continuous improvement plans and activities to maximize the efficiency and development of the Assembly process
- Assisting shift leaders in defining Standard Operation Procedures for production operators
- Acquiring and optimizing of material flow
- Collaborating in the continuous improvement process and PSA3 scrap reduction in the assembly
You are a highly motivated young graduate from a recognized engineering school with a specialization in Industrial or Mechanical engineering. As part of your studies, you have already undertaken an international curriculum (e.g. one semester or year outside your home country).
You have knowledge in the manufacturing processes, you possess strong time management skills. You have a good mastery of Excel.
You are a team player, a self-learner and have demonstrated some leadership and good communication skills. You have an interest for the automotive industry and a first experience or internship in this sector can be a plus.
You are open-minded and with a serious desire to learn, and you can demonstrate a clear willingness to embark on an international career. You are also rigorous and result-oriented.
You are fluent in English and German
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Allemand , Anglais
Domaines de compétences :
Plasturgie , Gestion de la production , Aéronautique , Automobile , Supply chain , Amélioration continue
Autre Bac+5 , MASTER 2