Hungry for challenges? Join a group with innovation at its heart and contribute to the automotive revolution!
With 32,000 team members located in 26 countries and a 2019 revenue of EUR9,0 billion, Plastic Omnium is a world leader in its two businesses: automotive and environment.
The Intelligent Exterior Systems Division is the world leader for the production of body panels and modules. Serving over 70 car manufacturers worldwide, it encompasses 23,000 employees in 85 sites.
Our ambition? Provide automakers with cutting-edge equipment and solutions to develop tomorrow's clean and connected car.
The Plant Engineer is responsible for supporting manufacturing teams to improve and optimize production processes (injection, paint or assembly). Based in our plant in Reinsdorf, the main responsibilities include:
- Supporting the coordination of new projects for the plant (new products or new processes), ensuring adherence to customer requirements and optimizing resources of the plant and team
- Managing capacity and anticipating need for equipment modification and capacity adjustments
- Ensuring equipment meets technical and performance specifications
- In cooperation with industrial teams, participating in new manufacturing production means, specifications and reception in the plant
- Proposing, testing and validating technical solutions to improve manufacturing performance (productivity, quality, safety, availability, risk )
- Managing investment projects (Management of sub-projects). Planned projects: Cobot,Automatization of hanging shopstock
- Performing value stream analyses, optimise the value flows by value stream mapping
- Self-dependent planning, introduction of continuous improvement projects (Kanban, SMED,5S)
You are a highly motivated young graduate from a recognized engineering school, with a specialty in Industrial or Mechanical engineering. As part of your studies, you have already undertaken an international curriculum (e.g. one semester or year outside your home country).
You have knowledge in the manufacturing processes (paint/injection/assembly), and you have a good mastery of Excel.
You are a team player, a self-learner and have demonstrated some leadership and good communication skills. You have an interest for the automotive industry and a first experience or internship in this sector can be a plus.
You are open-minded and with a serious desire to learn, and you can demonstrate a clear willingness to embark on an international career. You are also rigorous and result-oriented.
You are fluent in English and German
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Allemand , Anglais
Domaines de compétences :
Plasturgie , Gestion de la production , Automobile , Qualité systèmes , Qualité produits , Amélioration continue
Autre Bac+5 , MASTER 2