For (COMPANY NAME) Helicopters in Donauwörth we are looking for a motivated VIE (m/f/d) to join our project management for the implementation of the "LifeSaver Project".
Start date? September 2020
Duration? 1-2 Jahre
Where? In Donauwörth with working trips to Marignane
What can you expect?
Your working place will be mainly in Donauwörth, where helicopters are developed, manufactured, assembled and flight tested on the same site.
The purpose of the VIE is the Project management for the implementation of the LifeSaver project. LifeSaver is an innovation project of (COMPANY NAME) Helicopters which designs and implements Emergency Medical Systems for target countries. You will be the on-site presence of the LifeSaver representatives to work with stakeholders in their actual operating environment and inform decisions of the project team. You will be the interface with (COMPANY NAME) Defence and Space for the development of LifeSaver Information System.
Does that sound interesting for you?
We are looking forward to you joining our dedicated team! Apply now!
Your tasks & accountabilities:
* Coordination, follow-up and reporting of the
implementation (project management)
* Set-up a communication routine between the local and
international LifeSaver teams
* Preparation of briefings to local and regional (COMPANY NAME)
management and support in preparation of any meetings or
events that are related to the project
* Support in the preparation of LifeSaver communications
* Support in the promotion of LifeSaver to stakeholders of
the emergency medical system and establish operational
relationship for cooperation (e.g. with ambulance
* Outstanding written and oral communication skills
(German; English; French is a plus)
* Willing and capacity to adapt to local culture
* Ability to work autonomously and organize workload
* Expert level of PowerPoint or Google slides is a must
* Extensive knowledge and experience in project management
* Any experience in proposal and/or application writing for
research grants, funding programs is a strong asset
* Familiarity with helicopters, specifically for emergency
medical services is an asset
Does this job description fit your objectives and profile?
Take the next step in your career and come and join us!
We look forward to you joining us
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus , bac+4 , bac+3
Anglais , Allemand , Français
Domaines de compétences :
MASTER 1 , BACHELOR