Poste et missions:
1. The Procurement team in AXA IM
AXA IM Procurement is in charge of indirect negotiations on a scope of circa 300MEUR/year.
AXA IM Procurement belongs to the Global COO department and is also a member of the AXA Group Procurement Community.
Two teams of buyers are supported by a third Procurement team (tools&processes), by Group buyers in charge of theirs categories and a Legal team. They operate on the below scopes :
- General Expenses&Operations Procurement team : Marketing, Communications, Human Resources, Lawyers, Facilities, Premises, Outsourced Operations, Consulting, and Travel
- IT Procurement team : IT services, software, hardware and telecoms.
As per AXA Group requirements of high quality deliveries, AXA IM buyers manage their negotiations while respecting a number of standards (Code of Ethics, Corporate Responsibility, Information Security, Anti Bribery clause, etc…). For that purpose, AXA IM buyers are equipped with a performant Buyer Book and appropriate Procurement tools.
2. The role:
The Sourcing Expert VIE is located in London. She/he reports directly to the Global Head of Procurement and to AXA IM UK CEO. As a consequence, a high level of autonomy is required.
The Sourcing Expert VIE collaborates with the two other buyers and the apprentice of the General Expenses&Operations Procurement team. They work closely with their internal clients, located in the following departments : Marketing, Operations, Risk, HR, Investment Expertises, Finance, Facilities,…
In 2020/2021, the team is engaged in a important Expenses Review project, directly chaired by the Global COO.
The Sourcing Expert VIE main responsibilities are the following:
* Contribute to the development of the relationships with the key business stakeholders
* Contribute to the extension of Procurement coverage to new categories and geographies
* Participate in the AXA Group Procurement community to develop synergies
* Analyse the scope to identify negotiation opportunities (spend, needs, market, costs)
* Define sourcing strategy in strong relationship with the business stakeholders
* For each negotiation, define and implement sourcing and negotiation strategy and apply AXA standards (Procurement Policy, Ethical standard, Global Third Party Control Framework,…) :
- Relevant upstream Procurement activities bringing value to the business (market analysis, needs analysis, costs analysis, business cases, …)
- Validate sourcing list and approach with business stakeholders
- Manage RFP and one to one negotiations
- Manage commercial negotiations as well as legal negotiations with the support of Legal department
- Manage contracts, reporting, activities
- Prepare regular reporting
3. What kind of profile are we looking for?
- Master 2 level (Procurement Master 2 recommended)
- First experience in Procurement function
- Experience in Finance / Asset Management industry a plus
Knowledge and Skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Analytical skills (business case, reporting)
- Presentation skills (impacting presentations, C-level presentations)
- Expertise in some key General Expenses categories required (e.g. non-IT consulting, facilities, Marketing & Communication, …)
- Knowledge of some Finance specific categories a plus (e.g. brokerage, middle-office/back-office services, …)
- Fluent in both French and English. A third language a plus (German, Italian, Spanish)
- Strong engagement in work, high level of autonomy
- Good relationship and communication skills
- Ability to influence within the organization
- Change management skills
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Domaines de compétences :
Achats , Finance
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||24 Nov 2020|
|Sprachkenntnisse:||Französisch, Englisch, Deutsch|