MARK Exchange Traded Products Sales in Milan provide investors with multi-asset exchange-traded solutions in Italy.
The overall team (3 sales persons) is developing, launching, marketing and selling listed products to retail clients (B2C) via the stock-exchange, across all asset classes (Equity, Index, FX, Fixed Income, Commodities). The range of products is rather broad: from plain vanilla trading products to more structured investment products.
The team is leveraging on SG's outstanding pricing and trading capacities and benefits from the high innovation power of the Bank. The mandate of the team has a broad entrepreneurial scope. The maintenance and development of the retail platform requires a very good understanding of economics that goes along with deep understanding of financial products.
The VIE main responsibility is to support the Italian Sales in the daily tasks, which will encompass the following
* To manage actively the product range and its development (new issuances, booking)
* To ensure quality of any new product issuance & product monitoring (quality of animation and price contribution, KID and EMT production, settlement, life cycle events)
* To answer the Client Hotline re: various product inquiries
* To solve business or operational issues related to the products sold with the assistance of the IT teams, back-offices, middle-offices
* To provide a high level of operational support to the sales (trades follow-up, on-boarding process, documentation)
* To contribute to the local marketing strategy (preparation of campaigns, webinars, produce marketing documents and brochures)
* To maintain an effective Client Website
* To interact daily with the Marketing and Trading and Structuring Teams
The position will allow the VIE to get a deep insight of the Listed Products markets & mechanics of this business
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in London is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. Please see wxx.xxxxxxx.xxm, in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities.
Graduate with a Master degree from Business/Engineering school or University, majoring in Finance.
A previous experience in the Banking industry would be appreciated.
You are fluent in English and have an intermediate italian.
You are proficient in Office application.
Your career path
You will benefit this experience and have an excellent ability to further develop your analytical and communication skills
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||05 Nov 2020|
|Bereich:||Banken / Finanzen|