Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable construction, resource efficiency and climate change.
Poste et missions:
As a VIE, you will be key role in the implementation of an APS (Advances Planning System) in the pilot plant. This will lead the digital transformation of the supply chain of the group's plants.
In addition, the applicant will have to play a role of support on all data analysis intiatives in the plant, developping a real project methodology and ensuring the coordination and reporting between local activities and central DI roadmap.
Your main tasks will be :
1. Implement Advance Planning System (APS)
- Help the planner in functional analysis of the scheduling flows
- Be the contact for supplier consultant(s)
- Organize training & tool set up
- Be the referent for SEFPRO for such a tool
- Review of production flow and implement data analysis of the workload in order to optimize the optimum chosen
2. Help plant to reduce the loss with data sciense approch with the support of central DI
- Develop and design data sciense projects using data extracted from MES
- Implement project to test the accuracy of model defined
- Define plan d'amelioration of data accuracy if data are not properly set up
3. Support for R&D and Blue Ribbon project
- Help local team to better integrate non-destructive control in production chain
- Functional and technical study of the feasability of the quality control solution
- Coordinate activities & test with R&D
- Contact with suppliers and project managemenet for industrial direction projects
For this position, we are looking for someone with an engineering degree and planning and project management skills.
Your daily tasks will require good critical and analytical skills, proficiency in MS Office and a solving problem approach.
If furthermore you are willing to lean Italian and wants a multitasking position, this VIE opportunity is made for you
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Domaines de compétences :
Supply chain , Data extraction analyse , Gestion de la production , Matériaux , Informatique industrielle
MASTER2 RECHERCHE , MBA , MASTER 2 , Autre Bac+5
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||09 Okt 2020|
|Sprachkenntnisse:||Französisch, Italienisch, Englisch|