iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered. Please make sure to apply with your personal email address.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We welcome talented and skilled young people to join our adventure and contribute together to the success of Sanofi Consumer Healthcare, through a deep transformation of our productive maintenance management system, by building maintenance performance culture, reinforcing preventive and predictive maintenance, and contributing to digital solution deployment.
* Being trained in Sanofi maintenance methodology, developed by Sanofi Maintenance experts
* Implement maintenance practices and performance at industrial site level
* Participate in the activities of the Site Maintenance team:
- preventive maintenance
- performance analysis
- equipment reliability
The candidates will be accompanied by the Site Director, and will be "coached" on the methodological part by the experts who have developed the methodology.
* Sanofi Industrial Affairs, Consumer Healthcare Manufacturing Excellence teams with Lean&Performance experts and maintenance experts (Headquarter)
* Site Leadership team ( Site Director, Human Resource Head, Finance Head, Production Head, Quality Head, Supply Head, Maintenance & Engineering Head)
* Site Maintenance team
* Master's degree in Engineering or similar field (industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, information system engineering, chemical engineering), Industrial project management
* 1 year of working experience in maintenance management / project management / digital solutions deployment / continuous improvement project
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
* Ability to work transversally
* Ability to work independently
* Fast learner
* Good communication skills
* Good analytical skills
* Good knowledge of English - written and oral
* At least basic knowledge of Italian
* Italian or Spanish would be a plus
* Tool knowledge on ERP - Enterprise Resource Planning (ex. SAP) would be a plus
* Lean methods knowledge and automotive industry experience would be a plus
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus , bac+4
Anglais , Italien , Espagnol
Domaines de compétences :
Ingéniérie système , Génie Industriel , Génie Electrique , Chimie - Génie Chimique
MASTER 2 , MASTER 1 , MBA , MAGISTERE , Autre Bac+5 , DOCTORAT , MASTER2 RECHERCHE , DSCG
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||30 Okt 2020|
|Sprachkenntnisse:||Französisch, Italienisch, Englisch|