We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 38 900 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Purpose of the job:
- Build robust and competitive tender cost commitment
- Manage Product sourcing reference library to fit with market prices
ACCOUNTABILITIES & AUTHORITIES
1. On Products managed by reference library (*) :
- Regularly extract ERP datas to asses s most recent Product competitiveness from current Project(s). Assess current measured performance vs previous formal Ref Lib review.
- Ensures (or organises / leads) PAR meetings are conducted on the Projects using the Products he is in charge.
- Manages Idea Generation Meetings (IGM), Ensures suppliers suggestions are brought by Buyers, Ensures the link with the DTC team for regular cost challenge,
- Challenges Platform requirements where and when relevant,
- Proposes topics eligible for sustaining funding and monitor the budget on a monthly basis
- Ensures implementation of actions, identifies risks and mitigation plans
- Maintain the relevant (project management type) progress dashboard and ASIP performance synthesis.
2 - On Products not managed by reference Library (*) :
- On anticipation to key tenders, leads pre-tendering activities , builds a Product Cost reference in extracting datas from the ERP, updates the costs in the relevant economic baseline,
- Lead actions to robustify the Product Cost reference
3. On Products in R&D development or directly issued from the R&D development (*) :
- Deploys/applies the Product sourcing strategy (aiming at securing the future proper Product life sustaining management) as defined with the Platform Sourcing Director
- Build the costing based on previous references,
- In parallel to the PrSM job on the Project, the TSL leads the follow-up of the Product sourcing cost during the first Project using that new Product.
4. On Tenders
For tenders based on Ref libs :
- Ensure requirements (by gap vs. RL) are provided to Sub-systems engineers / Sourcing Domains
- Challenge tender requirements when relevant (promote standardisation or optimum technology)
- Consolidate the sourcing commitment in tender phase and the preliminary supplier list
- Propose ambitions based on Reference Library improvement plans
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus
Domaines de compétences :
MASTER 2 , MBA
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||18 Nov 2020|
|Sprachkenntnisse:||Französisch, Italienisch, Englisch|