You have a strong commercial awareness & are interested in a first amazing experience in the universe of precision farming ? Take part of the european expansion of a fast growing technology company serving all farmers with connected weather stations.
Your first mission will be...
- Provide commercial support & quickly expand in this key area,
- Identify top leads, business opportunities & contribute to lead generation,
- Participate in meetings with farmers' groups & facilitate the commercial presentation,
- Carry out phoning campaign to get in relation with leads and customers, and follow-up/reminder calls,
- Make frequent reports to the Business Development Manager.
At Trade shows…
- Attend national and international trade shows & present to visitors our innovative service
You will gain experience in outbound communications, in customer support and product testing. You will work in Italy and settle a strong communication link with Lille headquarter Sales manager.
WHO ARE YOU ?
- You meet the eligibility criteria for a VIE contract (18-28 years old / EU nationality / no tax existence in the target country)
- You are graduated in Agriculture Engineering or International Business
- You have the sense of initiative, you are optimistic, customer-centric & autonomous
- A knowledge of the agricultural sector and a real interest in precision farming is appreciated.
- You are fluent in Italian and ideally in English.
JOIN SENCROP !
Sencrop is a European ag-tech start-up company, based in Euratechnologies (Lille, France), Europe's third largest startup accelerator.
12 000 farmers are using our connected ag-weather stations to receive ultra-local & reliable data. Sencrop makes it easy to decide the course of action farmers should take in any weather event & to make the right agronomic choices at the right time: crop protection / sowing / irrigation ...
Our mission is to make technology more accessible, using it to make the practice of agriculture more precise, more efficient, and more environmentally friendly.
Positioned at the cutting edge of innovation in connected agriculture, Sencrop won the top award for its high-precision agrometeorological station and platform at the 2017 SIMA Innovation Awards ceremony.
- Team - A team passionate about tech
- Innovation - Networked innovation to serve farmers
- Environnement - A positive impact thanks to precision farming
GOOD TO KNOW
- Contract : International Corporate Volunteering of 24 months (V.I.E)
- Salary : allowances of 2 021 EUR (set by Business France)
- Location : Italy, Milan
- A one-month training in France is planned before leaving for VIE.
Join our international team and bring real added value to the agriculture of tomorrow!
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
Nb de poste à pourvoir :
Expérience souhaitée :
Niveau d'étude demandé :
bac+5 et plus , bac+4
Italien , Anglais
Domaines de compétences :
Import-Export , Agroalimentaire , Ingénieur Commercial ou d'Affaires, technico-commercial , Agronomie - Agriculture - Génie rural , Developpement commercial, prospection , Commerce - Vente - Distribution , Commerce International , Commerce Vins & Spiritueux , Agro-développement, agro-environnement , Oenologie
Autre Bac+4 , MASTER 1 , LICENCE , MAGISTERE , Autre Bac+5 , LICENCE PROFESSIONNELLE , MASTER 2 , BACHELOR , MBA , DOCTORAT
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||22 Sep 2020|
|Sprachkenntnisse:||Französisch, Italienisch, Englisch|