We are (COMPANY NAME)
Our ambition? To be the one and only platform to manage all the subscriptions with one single click.
Since our launch in 2015 we haven't stopped growing: we are now more than 900 employees, 1M customers, we work in 5 European markets and we have offices in Paris, Reims, Barcelona and Warsaw. We have doubled in size each year and we are determined to keep moving forward! In fact new markets are being launched as we speak !
We are proud to be part of the top 120 French tech startups for the third year in a row and we are convinced that all great success comes first and foremost from a great team.
To face the next challenges, we are looking for a Growth Marketing Analyst in VIE for months !
As a Growth Marketing Analyst you will be joining (COMPANY NAME)'s paid acquisition team.
This growing team is responsible for
* Generating massive amounts of leads for the operational teams in each countries
* Working with operational teams to meet quality targets
* Analyzing data to identify the best performing sources
* Playing a key in role in launching new countries
* Developing new innovative channels of user acquisition
* Improving the customer experience
* Accelerating (COMPANY NAME)'s growth
You will be evolving in an international team composed of Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese.
Within the paid acquisition team you will be responsible for developing the lead providers channel, meaning :
* Benchmarking the partner environment (suppliers, channels, prices, etc.) on a European scale
* Creating and managing the relationship with the partners (negotiation, technical implementation, …), you will work in particular on the international expansion of the activity
* Monitoring profitability and key performance indicators (volume, price, costs, markets, etc.)
* Operational and technological optimization to improve the customer experience
* Developing of advanced monitoring tools (scoring, performance drivers, sensitivity and scenario analysis, …)
* Prospecting for innovative acquisition paths or channels
* Top business or engineering school
* Very autonomous, fast-learner, enthusiastic, team-player, and willing to test new things
* Very analytic skills (you master Excel and are ideally familiar with SQL) and able to deep-dive into datas
* From 0 to 1 year experience
* Good communication skills
deal/negotiate with suppliers
ability to liaise with several teams (Product, Operations, Data, CRM, …)
* Language: French/English, Italian or Spanish would be a plus (preference for Spanish)
* xxxx8; Great working conditions
* Incredible offices in Barcelona, in the heart of 22@ (1500 m2 of landscaped terraces, showers, areas dedicated to catering and rest, Zen garden, games area, etc.) 5 minutes from Poblenou beach! xxxx8;xxx9;
* Remote work possible 1 day a week (including Monday and Friday)
* Free coffee and tea!
* Snacks and other treats available for free
* Choose between Mac and PC, we take care of the rest xxxx7;
* Paperparty every month to relax too xxxx1;
* Free breakfast every Tuesday xxxx3;
* xxxx0; Great professional challenges
* Brilliant colleagues
* Ambitious development prospects / internal mobility
* Career development path
* An international environment
* Recurrent team trainings
* Regular events and team building
* A paid referral program
* First-call intro: Agustina, International Recruiter
* 1-hour interview : Vincent, your manager
* Excel test (or SQL)
* 45-min with Giacomo, Paid Acquisition Manager
* 20-min with Quentin, CMO
If you are up for the challenge we can't wait to meet you!
(COMPANY NAME) is a disability-friendly company.
Remote work applicable upon the company policies
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||21 Mai 2022|
|Bereich:||Internet / New Media|
|Sprachkenntnisse:||Englisch, Französisch, Spanisch|