About the role
Our work matters to millions. Itll matter to you too. Join our (COMPANY NAME), Property Maintenance team as a Facilities Management Electrician and you'll be a big part of fascinating, complex, varied and meaningful work.
Within this role you'll help to deliver the hard facilities management and project works within all properties regionally throughout the permanent estate and other work locations throughout the UK. Works will require periods in accommodation away from home.
This will will predominantly cover the Scotland & North region, however travel will be required across the country when necessary, due to this - you will need to hold a full driving license.
What you'll be doing
As a Facilities Management Electrician, you will have the following accountabilities:
* To liaise with the Client and specialist sub-contractors and establish good relationships with key stake holders
* To manage and co-ordinate the facilities management subcontractors where applicable, review, implement and complete relevant Health and Safety documentation, Deliver toolbox talks and contractor inductions.
* To be appointed as Authorised Person for relevant duties such as LV electrical, mechanical and working at heights.
* Carry out small repairs and maintenance across trades eg Plumbing.
* To manage the issue and completion of pre-planned maintenance tasks and ensure that all planned maintenance is completed in a timely manner and the facility remains statutory compliant and fully operational.
* To induct and co-ordinate and supervise as necessary sub-contractors during the facilities management operations phase to deliver both planned and reactive maintenance.
* To prepare and review RAMS and ensure they are suitable
* To ensure that essential spares and stocks are maintained
* Complete all tasks in line with the instruction sets, meeting required SLAs and agreed working procedures.
Who we're looking for
You will have the following:
* Ideally have experience in FM industry
* Electrical City and Guilds 2391 Electrical testing and inspection to 18th Edition NVQ Level 3 plus city and guilds 2360 parts 1 and 2
* Completed recognised apprenticeship and hold current grade card
* IT Literate to Complete company documents i.e. maintenance reports.
* Provide feedback to company management.
* Provide a high standard of work.
* Good background in servicing, maintenance and fault-finding
* Good knowledge of UK Health and Safety legislation inc. SMSTS or similar
* Possesses full UK driving licence
* Ability to manage diverse works and associated supply chain activities
Why work for us
Day in, day out, our team delivers amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.
* 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays per annum.
* Pension Scheme
* Reduced rate on private medical and dental health care plans
* Flexible benefits window Options to purchase additional holidays, bikes, tech vouchers, dental cover, PMI etc
* Reward platform where you can get discounts off shopping, insurance, cars etc
* Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications
* Employee assistance programme
* Up to 2 days volunteering per year
* Company funded social events
(COMPANY NAME) is a market leading mechanical, electrical, plumbing (MEP) and mechanical, electrical and instrumentation (ME&I) solutions provider with over 100 years of engineering expertise.
We design, install and maintain the systems that make building infrastructure work. Emphasising environmentally efficient technologies, digital construction and offsite manufacturing, our experienced teams deliver high quality solutions across the following sectors: Aviation, Buildings, Civils, Defence, Energy and New Build Nuclear.
At (COMPANY NAME) we are committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone can be themselves and reach their full potential, not only because this is the right thing to do, but because it makes us a better business. To ensure we deliver on this commitment, we have a UK Diversity and Inclusion Action Plan which sets out the wide range of targeted, proactive, measurable steps we are taking to make this a reality. You can read our UK Diversity and Inclusion Action Plan in full at www.(COMPANY NAME).com/value_everyone
To help and support us with our desired commitment to create an inclusive culture we are members of WISE, enei, Business Disability Forum and Women into Construction. In 2020, we signed the Audeliss and Involve Open Letter to demonstrate our commitment to taking key long term and sustainable actions on Black Inclusion.
(COMPANY NAME) is also a Gold Award holder in the Ministry of Defence 'Employer Recognition Scheme' and actively encourage applications from Armed Forces personnel, veterans and reservists.
As a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to working with people who have disabilities and long-term health conditions to remove barriers for them in obtaining employment. We are also committed to offering applicants with a disability an interview if they meet the minimum requirements for the role.
Further information on Disability Confident can be found at: https://disabilityconfident.campaign.gov.uk/
click here to continue
|Website des Unternehmens
|28 Okt 2023
|Grundstoffe / Konstruktion