Do you have the ambition and potential to become a Leader in Finance?
With our major global presence and ambitious growth plans, (COMPANY NAME) needs to develop a strong cadre of future leaders. Finesse aims to develop a select group of talented, internationally mobile graduates and fast-track them to a CIMA qualified Finance Leadership Role within 5-8 years of completion.
It is the first step in our talent management ladder, offering accelerated development into a first financial management position followed by a fast-track, structured career path with ongoing development to help you to maximize your future potential with us.
What Does the Finesse Programme Cover?
Finesse consists of a 36-month training program which includes two international placements in our hotels, each lasting 12 months. Following successful completion of your two placements, you will be assigned into a full-time finance role in year 3.
During your placements, you will gain all-round Finance experience whilst working in all the main Finance functions. You will also gain exposure to other key functional areas of Operations, Business Development and Human Resources.
You will participate in off-the-job training and have business driven projects to complete.
During Finesse, your progress is constantly assessed, so you always know how you are developing.
As the programme is so flexible, it will take into account all training that you have already had to date and build on it, rather than making you repeat things unnecessarily.
What are the Learning Benefits?
The key focus here will be for you to complete the CIMA Professional Finance Qualification. This is a highly regarded professional qualification with global recognition in the Finance profession. This process will be supported by (COMPANY NAME) in terms of both funding and learning support. The CIMA qualification typically takes 3 years to complete, so this will be completed alongside your first two placements and your year 3 finance role with us.
During your first 24 months you will also take part in a number of other face-to-face training courses focused on other business competence areas.
* This is a structured programme, however your drive and commitment will effect what you get out of it.
* As a Finesse participant you will have access to (COMPANY NAME) University, our online learning and development tool, through which you can complete e-learning courses, learn a language online and make use of our online business library.
* You will be keen to learn your craft on the job, whilst putting your learning into practice.
* Your roles and responsibilities will evolve as your confidence and capabilities grow! This means you have to be driven and flexible.
* You graduated in either 2019 or 2020 from a Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Hospitality or Business related Bachelor's or Master's degree.
* Willing and able to manage the demands of studying towards your CIMA qualification alongside a full-time role.
* You are available to start full-time employment as of 1st September 2020
* You must speak, read and write English fluently
* You must hold a valid European, Middle Eastern or African passport and be fully mobile to relocate internationally as required by (COMPANY NAME)
* You must have a genuine desire to complete a professional finance qualification and become a Financial Leader within 5 years upon joining.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this industry leading programme, please apply online on or before 5th January 2020 via http://jxxx.xxxxxx.xxx.
There is a rigorous selection process that includes online tests, video based interviews, and an Assessment Center which will take place during the week commencing 6th April 2020. This not only helps us to identify the right candidates, but if you are selected it is the start of your personal development journey with (COMPANY NAME). We are looking for our future leaders, so you will have to prove that you too want to be world class