* To be eligible for our Relationship Management programme, you'll need to have, or be on course to achieving a 2:1 in your degree
* We're looking for people who enjoy working as a team, and can adapt well to a rapidly changing environment
* You're focused, motivated and ready to hone your relationship management skills while deepening your understanding of private banking and wealth management
About the programme
As a graduate trainee with Coutts, we'll equip you with the knowledge, skills and experiences you'll need to deliver expert financial advice and make a significant impact in your career. Expect to develop your expertise in world-class private banking and wealth management, as you work with Private Bankers and Wealth Managers to provide relationship support and advice to high net worth clients.
We'll reward you with a starting salary of £31,850 a year. And on top of your salary, you'll also have access to our flexible benefits package.
Over the course of this three year programme you'll:
* Gain a comprehensive understanding of our products and services
* Develop the skills needed to provide regulated wealth or lending advice
* Develop your relationship management skills, and build your professional network
* Build your understanding of the diverse needs of our high net worth clients
* Develop the skills you need to identify business development opportunities and digital solutions
You'll build specialist product knowledge and commercial awareness, so you're able to deliver first class solutions for your clients. As a graduate trainee you'll assist Private Bankers and Wealth Managers in providing high net worth clients with relationship support and advice as well as understanding them on a personal level.
You'll then go through four rotations in client facing roles and one in a non-client facing role, to give you broader awareness of Private Banking. You'll experience every aspect of private banking and relationship management. During your second year, you'll rotate into a non-frontline job in a different part of the bank so you can build up your product and technical skills before returning to your team to prepare for your final role as a Private Banker or Wealth Manager.
About the business area
With over 325 years of history, Coutts has defined the private banking sector. We understand the needs of our clients, ranging from International CEOs, UK entrepreneurs and even successful professionals and sport stars.
We combine our expertise and experience building relationships with our clients to provide a world-class service. But Coutts is more than a bank; outside of the day-to-day banking we have an award-winning digital offering, bespoke wealth solutions and a network that clients are proud to be part of.