* To be eligible for our Relationship Management programme, you'll need to have, or be on course to achieving a 2:1 in your degree
* We're looking for people who enjoy working as a team, and can adapt well to a rapidly changing environment
* You're focused, motivated and ready to hone your relationship management skills while deepening your understanding of private banking and wealth management
About the programme
As a graduate trainee with Adam & Company, we'll equip you with the knowledge, skills and experiences you'll need to deliver expert financial advice and make a significant impact in your career. Expect to develop your expertise in world-class private banking and wealth management, as you work directly with high net worth clients to provide relationship support and first-class solutions.
We'll reward you with a starting salary of £31,850 a year. And on top of your salary, you'll also have access to our flexible benefits package.
Over the course of this two year programme you'll:
* Gain a comprehensive understanding of our products and services
* Develop the skills needed to provide specialist financial advice to clients
* Develop your relationship management skills, and build your professional network
* Build your understanding of the diverse needs of our clients
* Develop the skills you need to identify business development opportunities and digital solutions
About the business area
Founded in Edinburgh in 1983 by a group of influential Scottish business people, Adam & Company remain committed to the core values of a traditional Scottish banking service.
We provide a personal service to our varied and extraordinary clients, putting them at the heart of everything we do.