* To be eligible for our Asset Management programme, you'll need to have, or be on course to achieving a 2:1 in your degree
* We're looking for people who enjoy working as a team, and can adapt well to a rapidly changing environment
* You're focused, motivated and ready to hone your relationship management skills while deepening your understanding of private banking and wealth management
About the programme
As a graduate trainee in Asset Management we'll equip you with the knowledge, skills and experiences you'll need to deliver expert financial advice and make a significant impact in your career. Expect to develop a deep understanding of financial markets and wealth management, as you work across different areas of Asset Management to grow a comprehensive understanding of investments.
We'll reward you with a starting salary of £31,850 a year. And on top of your salary, you'll also have access to our flexible benefits package.
Over the course of this two year programme you'll:
* Accomplish a comprehensive understanding of financial markets and wealth management
* Learn how to interpret data and insights in investment strategy, fund and equity analysis, and risk
* Gain first-hand experience of portfolio management and the investment advice and services offered to private clients
* Develop first class client service skills and an understanding of our products and services, and how they're designed and managed
* Develop the skills you need to identify business development opportunities and digital solutions
About the business area
With over 325 years of history, Coutts has defined the private banking sector. We understand the needs of our clients - ranging from International CEOs, UK entrepreneurs and even successful professionals and sport stars.
We combine our expertise and experience building relationships with our clients to provide a world-class service. But Coutts is more than a bank; outside of the day-to-day banking we have an award-winning digital offering, bespoke wealth solutions and a network that clients are proud to be part of.