This is a unique 24-month experience, where we offer you a permanent position along with a specific programme with rotations in different teams to build your expertise and professional skills.
Based on a permanent contract, our graduate programmes include on- and off-the-job components, placing the emphasis on teamwork but also exploring each individual's specific skill set, furthering their development and setting specific objectives.
During the programme our graduates work on one dedicated team, and a series of short rotations is planned to build complementary skills, develop first-hand knowledge and familiarise themselves with our activities. They gain exposure to a wide range of experts within the firm and form part of an international graduate network. On the technical side, they prepare for a specific certification (CFA), while the Group Graduate Training Programme aims to develop their soft skills.
As part of a strategic initiative led by the Pictet Asset Services (PAS) - Independent Asset Managers (IAM) Front Team, you will provide support for the Client Relationship Managers (CRM) as well as conducting an in-depth analysis of the profitability of relationships to acquire a solid understanding of the work of an IAM CRM.
During the programme you may be asked to handle the following responsibilities:
* Assisting with the process of setting up new relationships, together with the CRMs and the teams responsible for client onboarding.
* Acquiring an understanding of the role of a CRM by preparing client visits and taking part in meetings, analysing and handling account opening and closing processes and monitoring orphan accounts.
* Providing an operational service (nursing) for all PAS clients, working in partnership with the different Pictet Group centres of expertise.
* Helping to resolve any problems and answering questions from PAS clients by recording and following up on questions/issues, including providing operational assistance to clients, following up on problems encountered by these clients and passing information on to the CRMs.
* Helping to organise client events.
By the end, graduates should be fully prepared to take ownership of a Client Relationship Manager role and have acquired sound knowledge of Pictet's services, products and client segments.
* Master's degree from an established university in Finance, Management, or equivalent.
* Recent graduate with a maximum of two years' working experience prior to or after graduation.
* An enquiring mind as well as an ability to innovate and a strong team player.
* At least six months' experience working for an international company or in a multicultural environment ideally in finance or marketing/sales.
* Fluency in English.
* International exposure, either in a work-related, academic or personal situation.
* Substantial involvement in extracurricular activities, contributing to specific projects (academic, humanitarian, etc.) would be highly appreciated.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
As the chosen graduate you will show energy and enthusiasm in your work, be eager to learn, demonstrate an interest in finance and contribute by making use of the new approaches and technologies you learned in your studies.
Additional information about our Graduate Programme can be found on our Careers website: https://wxx.xxxxx.xxxxxx/xxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxs
We will not accept any CVs via agencies