At (COMPANY NAME) we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who wants to work with people like us.
ABOUT FUTURE TALENT PROGRAMME
Future Talent Programme - technical track is a one-year trainee programme to develop your engineering skills and bring you leading technical knowledge in an accelerated way. You will be part of a truly global company with a dynamic, innovative mindset as well as strong roots in a technological environment.
You will be recruited to a certain position with a permanent contract from day one. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. After the programme finishes you will have gained great experiences to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
Automation Engineer - Future Talent Programme
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated new graduate to join our Future Talent Programme starting in September 2021 and become the next generation of engineers and leaders in our industry.
In this role you join (COMPANY NAME) Processing organization, which works for and with our customers to provide preferred processing and packaging solutions for food products in our five main categories - Dairy, Cheese, Prepared Food, Ice Cream and Beverage. The Automation Engineering Department is responsible for the preparation and development of automation solutions in both the tender and post-contract phases of projects.
To get a better insight into what our processing business does and to get an overview of the capital equipment for which you would lead the automation part of our projects please take your time to check the links below:
* (COMPANY NAME) Processing Insights - The Science of Food and Beverage Processing
* Automation & Information solutions for food production | (COMPANY NAME)
* Full Plant Solutions from (COMPANY NAME)® - YouTube
* (COMPANY NAME) iLineXT - YouTube
You will be based in Houten, Netherlands.
Once your training is finished you will travel about 50% of your time to our customer sites.
What You Will Do
As an Automation Engineer, you will:
* Play an active and crucial role in (COMPANY NAME)'s digital transformation. Engage in new opportunities related to Internet of Things and Automation & Information Services, in collaboration with our external partners.
* Be part of the Global Functional Leadership & Support team that consists of engineers from several places in Europe. One goal is to achieve a uniform way of working with our branded software (COMPANY NAME) PlantMaster and standardize tools and work processes (Automation, IT, MES and Electrical).
* Be Office Based (Houten) with regular customer visits, and visits to other offices within the organization. During your induction you will most probably spend a short assignment in the United Kingdom under the supervision of your Line Manager.
* Participate to the development of technology applications, products and solutions embedded in (COMPANY NAME) equipment and packaging line.
* Provide comprehensive automation engineering and technical support, as necessary, in the design, sale, installation and commissioning of process systems.
* Interpret Functional Descriptions to create PLC using 1 Automation platform.
* Create/modify new/existing HMI applications in-line with (COMPANY NAME) standards.
* Create documentation for projects including test specifications.
* Test code written by self and by others.
* Support other members of the group.
* Actively participate in a variety of disparate tasks to ensure excellent customer satisfaction is achieved.
* Participate in commissioning work at customer site.
Who You Are
We believe you have:
* Finished recently or are about to finish your Bachelor or Master Degree in Automation/Software/Electrical Engineering or related disciplines (available to start in a full-time position from 1st September 2021).
* Knowledge in the development of digital technology (IoT, DevOps, Deep/Machine learning, Mobile Application Design) will be considered a plus.
* Ability to travel and work internationally, especially within the EU, with a valid driving license.
* A mature and professional personality with the ability to create and utilize a broad international network.
* Result oriented personality with a genuine technical interest and an analytical ability.
* Passion to applying your theoretical knowledge into actual challenges, solving problems.
* Ability to simplify, prioritize and innovate.
* Furthermore, we believe that you are a true team player with good communication skills.
* You are fluent in Dutch and English, both written and verbal.
We Offer You
* Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
* Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
* Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
* Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, please submit your resume in English through our careers page on https://jxxx.xxxxxxxx.xxm
This job posting expires on 30th April 2021.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to protecting its employees, customers and you, our candidates. We are working towards completing all or most of the steps in the recruitment process for this position by virtual means and further information will be provided as part of the recruitment process
|Quelle:||Website des Unternehmens|
|Datum:||05 Feb 2021|
|Bereich:||Lebensmittel / Getränke / Tabakwaren|