You will be responsible for providing a full range of consulting services to advance learning and organisational development needs, including:
* Working in partnership to assess business needs; designing
* Developing and delivering educational and/or organisational development solutions aimed at achieving the desired business outcomes
* Evaluating the impact of learning/organisational development solutions at the appropriate levels (individual, team and organisation)
These are some examples of the responsibilities you will have;
* Lead on the identification and development of talent communities and high potentials in the business
* Assesses learning and/or organisational development needs by analysing the gaps between current state and desired future state.
* Designs and develops solutions with measurement processes to effectively close gaps, keeping in mind the need to create solutions that are applicable system-wide.
* Design, manage and execute some of our leadership programs (there will be particular emphasis on developing global leadership principles)
* Program and Project manage Talent & Development initiatives across organisation (i.e. career development planning, management excellence, mentoring or sponsorship initiatives, etc..)
* Bring a data driven approach to drive large scale talent initiatives, organisation interventions and changes management efforts. You will be asked for examples of Talent Development analytics
* Analyse internal/external data, identify trends and implications & possible solutions.
We would like to find someone with experience in:
* Large scale systems training design, development, and implementation experience such as design thinking, Change mgt
* Talent identification (including a variety of identification tools) and long-term management of talent pools
* Leadership and executive development (including program implementation and deep individual/team-based leadershi work)
* Strong strategic, organisational, and innovative thinking is a plus
* Strong Program Management skills, with the ability to drive initiatives from strategy to execution at scale across an international matrix organisation.
* Highly collaborative approach to stakeholder management and cross-boundary partnerships.
* BSc degree required, MSc advanced degree in psychology field preferred.
* Strong business acumen and ability to integrate business and people strategy.
* Strong analytical capability and systems thinking.
* Experience of Talent analytics
* Extensive knowledge and experience of psychometrics( would like to see experience of a range and how applied in different situations)
* Understanding and knowledge of a variety of leadership development methodologies with a practitioner lens
* Excellent influencing and communication skills (verbal and written). English, Spanish and French working knowledge
We can offer you
* Play a critical part in defining the marketplace products of tomorrow.
* A competitive salary plus benefits package.
* Working together with a diverse, international, and highly qualified team at (COMPANY NAME).
* Friendly company culture where we encourage ourselves and others to try new things, learn and succeed.
* Regular learning and training opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
With over 250 million monthly active users under our belt, global teams and local expertise, we've got a winning combination, so why not take the first step and apply now!