(COMPANY NAME) Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of (COMPANY NAME) specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
Graduate Programme in Fund Industry for French Speakers
Are you a French speaker who is looking for the right start in your professional development?
Do you want to use your linguistic skills and find a perfect place to start your career?
If 'Yes' - we can definitely help you with that. The world of Finance is waiting for you!
You don't even have to worry about a lack of specific experience or education in finance. We will provide you with everything you need - beginning with induction trainings to prepare you for your new role.
For starters you just need a good command of both French and English as well as an eagerness to learn.
Based on your soft-skills and competences assessed during our recruitment process we will offer you the most relevant role in one of our dynamic Financial Operational teams based in our Warsaw Office.
Examples of your future responsibilities:
* Providing comprehensive support for investment fund management processes around the world
* Working close to international financial markets dealing with various financial instruments
* Handling financial transactions
* Providing superior client service and resolution of open inquiries
* Actively cooperating with teams from around the world
This is a general offer to join our organization, more specific information about your possible duties will be provided during face to face interview.
What you can achieve with us:
* Start your professional career in a financial world
* Develop your knowledge and understanding of capital markets and financial instruments
* Work in the company that highly values cooperation and innovation
* Use English on a daily basis (every other language is warmly
We also offer:
* Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
* Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
* Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
* Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
* Attractive benefits package
* Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
(COMPANY NAME) promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Primary Location: PL-MA-WarsawJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: OPERATION PROCESSINGEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: BeginnerSchedule: Full-time Reference: GPFR
* Able to work full-time?
* Fluent in French and English?
* Analytical and good with numbers?
* Able to work effectively as a team player?
* Self-motivated to develop?
* Client focused?
* Willing to take on new challenges and look for improvements?
* Are able to work effectively and demonstrate initiative?