Our Graduate Programme, which comes with a permanent contract, includes on- and off-the-job components, placing the emphasis on teamwork but also exploring each individual's specific skillset, furthering their development and setting specific objectives.
As a member of the Graduate Programme, you will develop your business know-how by working alongside accomplished professionals. Your initial training will be complemented by a professional certification relevant to your area of business (CFA, FRM or CIIA). Our programme will also enable you to develop the interpersonal and self-leadership skills required in your future career and give you the opportunity to build a network of peers within the company.
This is a unique 24-month experience, where we offer you a permanent position along with a specific programme with rotations in different teams to build your expertise and professional skills.
You will join the Strategic Planning and Finance team of the Pictet Wealth Management (PWM) Division and, more specifically, the Price Management team. In this role you will have the opportunity to conduct various pricing analyses and lead different projects aimed at improving PWM's revenues at client, product and service level. As part of the programme, you will also have the opportunity to do a rotation in a front office team and/or at another of the Group's offices.
This programme will allow you not only to develop your skills in financial analysis but also to build your network within the Group.
You will end your graduate programme as a Junior Pricing Analyst, where you will use the expertise you have gained to contribute to the success of our teams.
* Master's degree in Finance or Management from a top business school or an equivalent qualification.
* At least six months' experience working in the private banking industry.
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
* Project management skills.
* Knowledge of pricing as applied in the banking industry would be a plus.
* Excellent command of written and spoken French and English; any other language would be a plus
* Thorough in your work, able to operate on your own without difficulty and with a persevering nature.
* International exposure, either in a work-related, academic or personal context.
* Strong involvement in extracurricular activities with a contribution to specific projects (academic, humanitarian, etc) would be highly appreciated.
Start date: 1 September 2020
Additional information about our Graduate Programme can be found on our Careers website: https://wxx.xxxxx.xxxxxx/xxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxs
Claudia Boulac & Roxane Spilsbury
We will not accept any CVs via agencies