This is a unique 24-month experience, where we offer you a permanent position along with a specific programme with rotations in different teams to build your expertise and professional skills. Through this programme you will assist with the activities of Pictet Wealth Management (PWM) departments while also laying a foundation for your career.
As a participant in the programme you will develop your business know-how by working alongside accomplished professionals. Your initial training will be complemented by a professional certification relevant to your area of business (CFA or CIIA). Our programme will also enable you to develop the interpersonal and self-leadership skills you will require in your future career and give you the opportunity to build a network of peers within the company.
You will work alongside and learn from experts in investment, private wealth management and risk & compliance. Training coordinators, your assigned mentor and HR will offer regular feedback to enable you to make solid progress and come through the programme with flying colours. You will also take part in in-house workshops that provide an understanding of the complex, competitive and constantly changing environment of the private banking world.
At the end of the programme you will have the requisite skills to become a Junior Private Banker along with an in-house network of specialists at your disposal.
We are looking to recruit a graduate in French-Speaking Switzerland Market.
* Master's degree in Finance or Management from a top business school, or an equivalent qualification.
* At least six months' experience working in finance or marketing/sales for an international company or in a multicultural environment.
* Thorough in your work, able to operate on your own without difficulty and with a persevering nature.
* A strong team player with a definite flair for communication and strong interpersonal skills.
* Skilled user of common IT applications (MS Office).
* Excellent command of written and spoken French, and perfect command of English, German would be an asset.
* International exposure, either in a work-related, academic or personal context.
* Strong involvement in extracurricular activities contributing to specific projects (academic, humanitarian, etc.) would be highly appreciated.
Start date: 1 September or 1 October 2020
Additional information about our Graduate Programme can be found on our Careers website: https://wxx.xxxxx.xxxxxx/xxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxs
Claudia Boulac & Roxane Spilsbury
We will not accept any CVs via agencies