Join us and be a part of this exciting opportunity!
Our mission is to serve our customers to buy what they want, when they want with the best experience driven by technology. We are a Tech company - Technology is the driver, ecommerce is the outcome.
Founded in 2010, we are the largest and fastest growing mobile commerce company in Turkey and the MENA region, the largest internet employer in Turkey with a team of ca. 2000 people. In 2018, we have announced an investment and strategic partnership with Alibaba Group which also is the largest internet sector investment in Turkey to date.
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. Focused on results, keeping our customer first, we always work for better and always test, iterate and improve. We learn from our mistakes, direct and open feedback is at the core of our culture.
We are scaling fast and profitably, expanding into international markets. If you want to learn, grow and deliver, if you are results-oriented, love teamwork, appreciate open communication, learning and iteration, and making decisions with data, Come, join our tribe!
We are looking for passionate an HR Talent, who is enthusiastic to play a key role in helping (COMPANY NAME) provide the best experience to millions of customers! You should be energetic and flexible because we want you to adapt to our dynamic and lively environment!
Human Resources Team is the strategic partner of the business at (COMPANY NAME) and works closely to the business. The team builds the process and make sure analyses data to make great decisions on the competitive market place. At the end, we are all working towards the same goal: to create an excellent experience for our customers at (COMPANY NAME).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
* Have passion for mobile e-commerce
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree from a reputable university in Industrial Engineering
* Fresh graduate or Master's degree student
* Good command of written and spoken English
* Active user of MS Office programs (especially in excel)
* Strong communication skills and a good team player
* Strong sense of analytical thinking, with high attention to detail
* Taking ownership on large scale projects
* Work very closely with HR Team to understand the needs and the requirements of the departments
* Analyzing data to decide and take quick actions to solve challenging problems
* Understanding the HR Team's analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs
* Updating and organising the data to define new process improvement opportunities
* Using analytical and problem-solving skills
* Supporting onboarding and recruitment processes
* Making phone interviews and refference check with candidates
* Arranging candidate interview organizations
* Preparing candidate interiew reports
* Continuous learning and sharing
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Take responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learn continuously.
* We have open communication, team work and promote servant leadership. We value talent, not titles!
* Chance to shape future of e-commerce with us and experience agility at its best!
* Working in an engaging workplace and being part of our cross-functional, diversified and dynamic team.
* Don't forget to have fun while we work, we work hard play hard, open office and happy hours :)
Want to join us? Happy to receive your online application!
Follow (COMPANY NAME) on LinkedIn