Strategic Account Manager - Travel, Transport & Hospitality
Location - Belgium
An opportunity exists in our Retail sales team for a proven new business sales individual looking to further their career in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- To exceed monthly / quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling sxxxxxxxxx.xxm solutions into enterprise accounts within the Travel, Transport & Hospitality-vertical.
- You will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Territory identification and research, to formalize a go to market territory strategy.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement.
- Engage with prospect organizations to position sxxxxxxxxx.xxm solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Daily update of the sxxxxxxxxx.xxm system with accurate customer and pipeline data.
- Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Extensive, relevant experience of selling enterprise software solutions (ideally business applications) gained within a major software vendor.
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
- Demonstrable track record of sales over achievement.
- Credibility at all levels, including C-level and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customer.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Fluency in English language.
- Current full driving license.
- CRM application sales or vertical Industry sector experience is a strong nice to have.
(COMPANY NAME), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at (COMPANY NAME). Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world. #dreamjob
Accessibility - If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact the Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm Recruiting Department.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org