Ready to manage our Order to Delivery process for customers in the Dairy BELUX market, ensuring the highest efficiency and cost effectiveness of the supply chain from Danone to shelf? Join us and become part of this great 'family':
Customer Service Coordinator
(Brussels - fulltime)
About the Job
As Customer Service Coordinator your most important responsibilities will be:
* Optimization of the order management process and our service performance, driving superior customer service level & customer satisfaction in line with business expectations.
* Optimize order patterns, delivery frequency/service, EDI setup, OSA & freshness improvement.
* Develop excellent relationships with internal stakeholders: Field team/Ordering Team /Demand Planning/ Key Account Managers/Warehouse Team/Supply Planning/ Customers
* Own the VMI-tool and other customer interface tools so you are able to propose improvements
* KPI reporting and follow-up (root cause analysis and actions), so an excellent knowledge of excel is a must
* Analyze previous promotions, communicate and discuss the results with our sales and marketing teams and to prepare future promotions with them.
* Act as backup of the customer service officer for one of the top 3 customers and ensure accurate order proposals are made.
* You support the Customer Service Manager, and be the go-to person in her absence for the complete ordering team & the other departments
* You support the Customer Collaboration Manager with parameter setting and ad hoc Supply Chain projects.
You have a passion for FMCG and already have some experience in a similar Supply Chain role focusing on planning, analysis and/or customer service.
Your affinity with (supply chain) systems, analytical thinking, problem solving and customer orientation, make you the perfect candidate for this role.
With your communication and language (NL - FR - ENG) skills you can perform in a multidisciplinary environment. You have an excellent knowledge of Excel.
It gives you energy to work as a team and learn from and share ideas with others. You are hands-on, stress resistant and able to deal with both routine tasks and changing priorities in an efficient way. You like the mix of operational tasks and analysis/smaller projects.
Danone's mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies. Click here to discover more about Danone in the Benelux.
Essential Dairy & Plant-based is a certified B Corp which means this company meets the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance with a positive impact on the society and shares in a transparent manner with its stakeholders what happens behind the brands. Discover what B Corp is and the detail of our results here .
What's in it for you?
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands. competitive salary package makes it all even more interesting. But more importantly - we offer a wide range of opportunities to launch your career within Supply Chain and beyond!
Hit the "apply now" button. You have until the closing date February 16th 2020 to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact Annelies Verbruggen, Talent Manager via via firstname.lastname@example.org