Requisition ID: 2xxxx0
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 30%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Through expertise, services, support, and tools, (COMPANY NAME) is uniquely prepared to help our customers become an Intelligent Enterprise using (COMPANY NAME)'s intelligent suite, digital platform, and intelligent technologies. (COMPANY NAME) Enterprise Support (ES) provides customers with expertise and collaboration tools that support and enable them to achieve their goals.
This position as an Enterprise Support Advisor (ESA) is a client facing role. As a customer advocate, the ESA is the customer's primary point of contact responsible for orchestrating all support activity within (COMPANY NAME) to deliver a superior customer experience.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Develop trusted relationships with key (COMPANY NAME) and customer stakeholders
* Collaborate with customers to create goal-based engagement plans that focus on addressing business challenges & help achieve successful business outcomes
* Execute and track agreed engagement plan by leveraging relevant (COMPANY NAME) tools, services, methodologies and best practices to drive customer success
* Empower customers to utilise (COMPANY NAME) support features and services
* Instigate and manage processes that drive internal teams to provide relief for customers facing critical situations and minimize the risk of core business interruption
* Some travel required - up to 30% on-site presence with customers
* Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
* 1 year's experience in managing issues, scope and quality while bringing areas of responsibility and tasks to successful completion within the time requirements
* Fluent in English, French and Dutch
* Project Management experience is an advantage
* Experience in working in global &/or virtual teams is an advantage
* Experience and/or acumen of the following technologies and solutions is an advantage: Cloud; Databases; Server applications; Infrastructure architecture; Internet technologies; Web servers and web proxy servers experience; Enterprise software solutions; Business application software; IoT
* You are customer orientated and focus on quality, as well as having skills to interact and collaborate with customer IT decision makers and LOB decision makers
* You communicate effectively with individuals at all levels, internally and externally, with appropriate discretion where required
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Cloud, Project Manager, Technology