Job Description :
This professional will report to the Head of Commercial Finance & Strategy for (COMPANY NAME)'s business in PUB - Paraguay, Uruguay & Brazil. This position has been created with a versatile scope encompassing business strategy development and monitoring, leadership and/or participation in multifunctional projects, and general support in strategic affairs.
The main attributions presently assigned to this role are:
(1) Lead regional business strategy development and monitoring - Coordinate and improve the framework established to evaluate, design and track strategy for the different regional sales unit within PUB. Partner with sales, marketing, finance and other functions to evaluate the regional landscape under several lenses, frame key strategic priorities, valuate the contribution of main levers to PUB's broader 5-year plan, and periodically monitor progress of action plans.
(2) Lead and/or participate in varied high-impact projects - This may include different levels of participation and cross-functional collaboration across projects of several types, including, both not limited to: M&A opportunities; commercial and/or operational partnerships with other companies; tax and/or supply network optimization; technology-based innovation and capabilities; management and negotiation of key contracts; and so forth.
(3) Ad-hoc support in strategic matters - Support the local Executive Committee and Head of Commercial Finance & Strategy with tailor-made analyses, discussions and presentations in local, regional and/or global agendas that typically require a broader business view and connection among different functions.
Experience and skillset
* Graduation degree in Business, Economics or Engineering.
* Experience in FMCGs as finance business partner and/or strategic consulting companies.
* Fluent English, both written and spoken. Advanced-to-fluent Spanish not required but desirable.
* Robust business acumen, connecting with internal and external stakeholders to frame strategies.
* Sharp analytical and modeling skills to provide clarity to complex problems and structured solutions.
* Flexibility in communication to generate impact and influence across different levels of the organization.
* Ability to engage financial and human resources to drive traction into cross-functional projects.
* Aptitude to drive decisions and actions despite ambiguity and occasional lack of detail.
Worker Type :Regular
Primary Location:Sao Paulo
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date : 2xxx-xx-xx-x8:00