To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
(COMPANY NAME), the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM (Customer Relationship Management), empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" six years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at (COMPANY NAME). Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
The Implementation Architect plays a critical role within (COMPANY NAME), serving as a customer advisor that provides prescriptive guidance on their (COMPANY NAME) implementation. They apply their Cloud-specific product expertise and serve as the "(COMPANY NAME) voice" on design decisions, as well as the customer's guide to rolling out new Clouds.
* 1+ years of solution design experience, including technical implementation experience with one or more common enterprise software solutions (e.g. CRM, ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), filling positions of increasing responsibility
* 1+ years experience in Service Cloud and Field Service Lightning
* (COMPANY NAME) certified in 2 of the following certs Admin, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Platform App Builder
* 1+ years on the (COMPANY NAME) application in a technical and/or functional role that has owned defining and delivering custom enterprise applications
* Strong problem solving skills
* Customer engagement/facilitation skills
* Experience with Waterfall and/or Agile implementation methodologies.
* Proven ability to analyze, design, and/or optimize functional or technical requirements.
* Support customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying the (COMPANY NAME) application.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability to work independently and be a self starter.
* Occasional travel to client site (average of 30%), but may be higher or lower based on the client engagement.
* Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering or in a related field.
* Strong potential to continue to grow in career to higher levels of Advisor or other positions at Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm.
* Advise customers in their needs related to deploying or optimizing their (COMPANY NAME) application, which can include technical and functional design reviews and input, project implementation guidance and deployment best practices, assessment of current application setup and health, and answering questions on the latest (COMPANY NAME) best practices.
* Build trusted relationships with your select, designated customers.
* Advise diverse teams, which can include customers their partner resources.
* Learn and use (COMPANY NAME)'s Advisory team best practices.
* Proactively search for ways to positively impact your customers' success.
* Support the Trusted Advisor reputation of (COMPANY NAME) and contribute to the customers' high
expectation and satisfaction
* Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend point of view to a variety of audiences.
* 1+ years consulting experience.
* Highly beneficial to have any Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm product certifications prior to joining. It is expected
that you will gain the following certifications as part of the role requirement and on-boarding process in the first 2 months:
* (COMPANY NAME) Certified Administrator (Requirement for Sales and Service Cloud IA)
* (COMPANY NAME) Certified App Builder (Requirement for Sales and Service Cloud IA)
* Sales Cloud Consultant (Requirement for Sales Cloud IA)
* Service Cloud Consultant (Requirement for Service Cloud IA)
* Marketing Cloud Consultant (Requirement for Marketing Cloud IA only)
* Marketing Cloud Email Specialist (Requirement for Marketing Cloud IA only)
* Leader, who can communicate the value of Cloud features
* High energy, outgoing, positive attitude and ability to motivate others
* Results-driven, tenacious, drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all