National Key Accounts Manager - Brazil
São Paulo - Brasil
Head of Sales, Brazil
Renan dos Santos
About the role
In this role you will be accountable for managing and deliver business goals throughout strategic relationship with Key-Accounts, Retailers and Cash-Carry customers.
With our Consumer at the heart, your key responsibilities will be to:
* Develop and enhance customer relationships within Modern Trade Channel
* Lead strategic business planning and define the channel commercial plans to deliver volume, collection and budget targets
* Develop strong Integrated Action Plans (IAP) based on deep business knowledge. Understand customers and shoppers to get insights and transform them into actionable plans.
* Ensures execution of the brands and customer-marketing plans and promotions within the channel
* Ensures the proper inventory levels by brand and customer
* Develop the talent and capabilities of the team
Skills and Experience
The Skills & Experience needed to create your legacy:
* Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field required
* 8+ years of proven track record in key account management (retail and/or wholesale) for the consumer goods industry with solid financial acumen.
* Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
* People management experience, including proven coaching abilities and leadership abilities to create a collaborative high performing team
* High proficiency in English - both written and verbal
* Relationship building/development
* Tolerance for ambiguity
* Conflict resolution
* Priorities setting
* Decision making
* Customer focus
* Commercial Experience in the Spirits Industry (desirable)
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars - Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
· Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
· Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
· Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it's our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job