No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 8xxx4 - Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Responsible for influencing and building long-term partnerships with dental professionals to make Colgate oral hygiene products an integral part of their practice by ensuring that Colgate is the personal use mark of dentists used in your office and recommended most actively for their patients
Let's talk about responsibilities:
* Visitation to dentists to carry out technical-scientific advertisement of the products of the professional line of Oral Hygiene
* Survey, analysis and preparation of reports based on data from the panel of dentists in the sector of responsibility
* Commercial representation and direct sale of personalized brushes and professional line products for dentists
* Establishment of a relationship network with the dental class and the development of partnerships
* Follow-up of recommendation indicators
* Follow-up of visits index
What you need for this position:
* Bachelor's Degree
* Good verbal and interpersonal skills
* Knowledge in Microsoft Office package
* Have a car
* Live in Judiaí
* Effective Communication
* Team work
* Be the example
* Delivery of exceptional results
* Inspiring leadership in all
* Analytical Thinking
* Customer orientation
* Customer Engagement
* Running focus
* Business experience
Expected percentage of travel: Up to 80%
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom's of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill's Science Diet and Hill's Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate's global business, visit the Company's web site at http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill's Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx. To learn more about Tom's of Maine please visit http://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Axxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxm with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation