To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
What you'll be doing...
Do you have strong opinions on how retailers can use predictive intelligence to create a data-driven experiences? Perhaps you know how real time analytics can help large enterprise companies place the right product, on the right shelf, at the right time? Or maybe you're passionate about showing clients how disruptive augmented AI & analytics can really be?!
We are data ambassadors tasked with driving an intelligence revolution, and we are growing our Einstein/Tableau Analytics team!
As an Account Executive within the Tableau Brazil team you will sell the smartest analytics suite for every business user. Einstein Analytics combines dynamic, interactive data visualization with the power of machine learning to deliver insights and data-driven applications for every business user. The Account Executive will formulate and execute an Einstein Analytics sales strategy within an assigned region, drive revenue growth by penetrating the current customer base, and develop new customers in their segment. You will work in partnership with the existing Account owners and will carry quota for the Einstein Analytics product sales in their region.
You will be responsible for some of the world's premier enterprise accounts in Brazil. You will work closely with your customers as a trusted adviser to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will consult with customers on the Einstein Analytics suite to evangelize solutions that will help them reach their business goals and blaze new trails within their organizations. You will contribute to our business growth in a fast paced, collaborative and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our Tableau Brazil Sales Team.
Who you are…
* Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in Einstein/Tableau mission. You can go beyond relationship management.
* A mix of business curiosity combined with a technical aptitude to truly solve customer challenges and earn trust.
* At least 6 -8+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience; some experience selling to Top 30 Conglomerate companies is beneficial.
* Solution selling mindset: develop a plan and solution, articulate ROI, and navigate complexities of our customers to drive revenue
* Work well within a team of various stakeholders (client directors, solution engineers, etc.)
* You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At (COMPANY NAME) we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at (COMPANY NAME) and explore our benefits.
Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm and (COMPANY NAME).org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Sxxxxxxxx.xxm or (COMPANY NAME).org.
(COMPANY NAME) welcomes all