Supply Chain Planner
DK, Aarhus N | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 9686
Are you a professional or newly educated within Logistics and Supply Chain Planning? Would it motivate you to use your abilities to create a more sustainable world? Do you want to join a department with a major impact on the business through planning the right transport and sourcing set-up for the sales projects in EMEA? If yes, you could be our new Supply Chain Planner and be a part of our amazing journey.
Transport & Customs > EMEA > Portfolio Planning & Vessel Operations
You will be part of a highly dedicated team, that strives for optimising the transport and vessel operations for Wind Turbine projects for Vestas. The department is responsible for calculating budgets, optimise transport portfolio, capacity planning, and utilisation of Vessels for the EMEA region. We are located in Hamburg, Aarhus, Copenhagen, and Malmö.
As Supply Chain Planner, your everyday responsibilities will be characterised by a high activity level and the requirement to engage in, handle, and prioritise between multiple different tasks. Overall expected deliverables include:
* Create E2E transport budgets as input for sales projects
* Continuously ensure transparency of cost and risk factors for sales projects related to transport
* Support continuously performance improvements through data analytics
* Continuously manage Master Data for transport planning and cost
The key to success in this position is experience with supply chain planning and preferable within road transport and vessel operations of heavy equipment. We imagine that you have a master's degree in Supply Chain Management or similar, is educated as a freight forwarder, or has similar experience within quotation and budgeting.
Moreover, we will value the following qualifications:
* Experience in working with complex supply chains in a global environment
* Experience with transport budgets or quoting
* Experience working with data analytics
* Experience with Master Data maintenance
* Excellent English skills, both verbally and in writing
On a personal level we expect you to be a committed team player, and at the same time demonstrating enthusiasm for taking on responsibility and achieving results on your own. Further, we expect you to:
* Solid analytical skills and a structured approach to your daily work
* Have the ability to manage your stakeholders efficiently at all levels by building and maintaining relations
* Be able to keep the overall perspective under pressure, and have a pragmatic approach to challenges
* Be a convincing communicator and comfortable presenting to all levels within the organisation
What we offer
We offer an opportunity to be part of a strong team in an exciting business with great products, supporting Vestas' overall mission. You will be an important part of our will to continuously lowering the Total Cost of Energy. You will also be a part of a department where we value honesty, respect, and personal development very high - both for newly educated and experienced team members.
Come join us, and you will be part of an international organisation with opportunities to grow and develop in the job - professionally and personally.
Your primary work location will be Aarhus N, Denmark.
Approximately 20 days of traveling per year must be expected.
Please apply no later than the 26th of July 2020. Interviews will take place beginning of August.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and following us on our social media channels