Requisition ID: 2xxxx2
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
In the Experience Economy, it is critical for enterprises to have flexibility and speed when developing business applications, as customers, employees, and partners demand better experiences. (COMPANY NAME) is uniquely positioned to deliver a Business Technology Platform for enterprises, enabling them to manage and act on enterprises' data and adapt business processes to change in the best possible manner.
(COMPANY NAME)'s Intelligent Enterprise incorporates three essential components to help customers achieve their business outcomes: Experience, Operations & Intelligence. We are now searching for a Sales Manager Denmark for our Business Technology Platform, which covers the Intelligence part. This is (COMPANY NAME)'s largest line of business and adds intelligence (Data management, Analytics, Intelligent tech & Integration) to (COMPANY NAME)'s application portfolio.
To read more, please visit (COMPANY NAME) Platform & Technology webpage via this link https://wxx.xxx.xxx/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxx.xxxl
As a Sales Manager Platform & Technologies and a people manager, you are responsible for supporting the success of not only your direct reports, but the success of all employees within the larger team you are part of, by helping to identify opportunities and supporting team members to achieve their goals. You are expected to know about the members of your extended team and share insights with your peer managers. Look for opportunities to coach and recognize employees directly and provide just-in-time feedback so that employees can reflect on your input immediately.
Key Areas of Responsibility and Tasks
* Responsible for executing and driving growth in the Key and General business segment in Denmark, on accounts assigned to members of your team
* Achieving or exceeding targets (order entry, revenue, and profitability)
* Be a trusted advisor
* Deal with line of businesses, executive level stakeholders/buying centres internally and externally
* Establish and maintain powerful long-term relationships
* Facilitate alignment between services and license for effective account planning and strategy
* Lead the sale of the complete portfolio within the scope
* Sponsorship of customers
* Effective management of relevant partners
* Drive pipeline
* Demand generation
* Communicate a clear vision of the future: discuss, explain and actively promote the vision within own team, to peers and customers
* Motivate through inspiration and mobilize teams: create a comfortable working environment, establish an atmosphere for discussions, seek for feedback and call for people's opinions
* Set demanding goals and empower accountability to execute on the mission: drive clear and challenging targets from the level upon plan, assign targets and set priorities, encourage people to take ownership, be there when necessary to decide, to backup or to help refocus
* Encourage people to continuously question the status quo and activate their creative and innovative skills: stimulate individuals to think outside established solutions and processes, invite the team to learn from everything, accept failing investments, think and act lean
* Coach people on their individual development and career opportunities and act as a mentor: support team members and mentees in development planning and fulfilment, act as coach and guide for individuals to find their right career track, turn active if individuals are passive on their development
Other Management Tasks
* Active support and if needed, involvement in entire sales engagement
* Structure development and effective management of a strong sales team
* Develop and manage employees' growth and skill sets
* Realization of deliverables including customer satisfaction
* Liaise within services and license organizations
* Identification of training needs for strategic areas
* Financial management reporting based on utilization, forecast and budgeting
* Implement business strategies to ensure customer success driving revenue targets for software and services.
* Enforce strategic selling across own unit / country / region
* Active alignment with Marketing to drive "right" programs to support owned Territory/Customer needs to drive awareness and pipeline
Sales leadership experience
Experience in selling within the General Business and Key segment
Software Solution Selling
Experience working in a global matrix organization
Skills, Competencies, Education, and Qualification:
World class sales leadership skills
Stakeholder management skills
Business English and Danish
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Information Technology, IT Manager, Sales Management, ERP, Technology, Sales