Requisition ID: 2xxxx2
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The DBS Portfolio Investment Lead is new position that is introduced in order manage the strategic portfolio investments for DBS. Based on the new portfolio operating model the DBS Portfolio is responsible for all investments cross DBS, including Innovation, On Prem, Cloud and MaxAttention Services regarding service development and maintenance.
To manage the necessary investments as well as preparing the management decisions on leadership level the DBS Portfolio Investment Lead needs to act with all major stakeholders.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* The DBS Portfolio Investment Lead role is responsible to manage and monitor all investments for service development at DBS.
* Oversees the various investment requests cross all portfolio areas
* Builds out the investment process and manages it as a part of Franchise for Success
* Takes over project management tasks to manage key investment areas as part of
the FOCUS transformation program Portfolio work-stream that lays the foundation for a successful & long-term business model transformation
* Supports a sustainable, transparent and repeatable approach to creating an investment portfolio that takes DBS year-by-year towards the articulated goals -tightly aligned towards the corporate portfolio management where key and building up the thin layer of coordination within DBS to handle the key services & support portfolio categories
* Work hand in hand with the key stakeholders such as the Portfolio Area Managers and Service Offering Managers to effectively manage the portfolio within the financial framework
* Build credibility and trust with the regional and global stakeholders
* A strong services and support mindset to proactively drive all investment related topics cross all DBS areas
* Ability to shape and develop the own responsibility and work area
* A tight alignment towards the corporate portfolio in order to support the corporate investment planning
* Act as a team player and work strongly together with all involved roles inside and outside the portfolio team.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILL AND COMPETENCIES
* Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills
* Proactive attitude
* Strong process orientation
* English: Fluent (able to understand and communicate verbally and in writing; German and other European languages a plus)
* University degree or comparable experience
* Profound knowledge in MS Excel and other MS Office tools
* Solid executive presentation and soft skills
* First experience in services e.g. support, consulting, service portfolio management or controlling
* Project management experience is a plus
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: ERP, Consulting, Investment, (COMPANY NAME), Cloud, Technology, Finance