Requisition ID: 2xxxx6
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Location: Hallbergmoos, München, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Berlin, Stuttgart, Dresden u.a.
Expected Travel: 0 - 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
User Experience and Mobile are central to software development. Today's users expect applications which are oriented to their needs and make it easy for them to carry out their daily tasks and on their mobile devices.
As a User Experience and Mobility team member you work together with a highly motivated and creative team of architects, experts and project managers working on User Experience. Your team is responsible to drive all UX/ Mobile projects in the corresponding application areas. You will closely collaborate with customers, colleagues and (COMPANY NAME) product teams to enable and deliver projects in the most effective and efficient manner and in line with (COMPANY NAME) best practices.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* You have firsthand experience as UX/ Mobile consultant with empathy for the customer
* You feel responsible for your work and deliver successful projects
* Gathering end-user requirements and delivering projects by organizing, executing, and moderating end-users
* Bringing innovative ideas for UX/Mobile to the table during team calls and facilitate and bring those ideas to life
* You have a good technical understanding to discuss design alternatives and solutions with customers
* Design support and consulting for the development teams (internal and external) during projects
* Knowhow of the latest trends in Mobility within and outside of (COMPANY NAME)
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* You are a graduate or young professional with a degree (bachelor/master) in Information Technology field
* Ideally you have gathered firsthand experience in architecture design (ideally application design or design concepts for Mobile apps)
* Experience with (COMPANY NAME) User Experience and have worked previously on topics like (COMPANY NAME) Fiori/ (COMPANY NAME) UI5 / (COMPANY NAME) Work Manager / (COMPANY NAME) Asset Manager / (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Platform
* You have good interpersonal skills to be able to communicate with the customer with empathy towards their requirements and visions
* Creative and analytical thinking
* You are fluent in English
* Experience in software design thinking is advantageous
* 3+ years
* Background in UX Design and Mobile development knowledge - Please provide your portfolio along with your application documents
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations: Virtual - Germany
Job Segment: ERP, Consulting, (COMPANY NAME), Cloud, User Experience, Technology