Requisition ID: 2xxxx2
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
About the Cloud Platform Design Team
The Cloud Platform Design Team is part of the Cloud Platform unit of (COMPANY NAME). The team of user experience designers, visual designers and user researchers is responsible for designing solutions that will shape the future of the (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Platform for our customers.
Together with our customers, we work on solutions and innovations using various design methodologies such as design thinking, agile UX design, onsite and remote user research and concept design studies.
As a User Experience Designer (f/m/d) in our team, you are passionate about designing, building and delivering experiences for the (COMPANY NAME) Cloud Platform. In addition to a strong interaction design focus, this position requires a strong capability to understand and translate complex requirements and potentially technical topics into intuitive user experience flows and interfaces.
As a User Experience Design Specialist (f/m/d), you:
* always try pushing for better, faster, simpler solutions to complex requirements and technical challenges
* like to explore opportunities to push technical boundaries where appropriate and strive for innovation
* bring in a very good eye for the detail being able to identify visual flaws and inconsistencies quickly while having the big picture in mind.
* have proven experience in low and high-fidelity prototyping including relevant tools and techniques (e.g. Balsamiq, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Axure, Design Thinking, Lean UX), and user research.
* bring a portfolio of innovative design work, ideally including examples of your work in the Cloud area.
* are fluent German and English
* 2-5 years of professional experience software development-related jobs
* 1-3 years of work experience with focus on UI, user experience or related tasks
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Cloud, ERP, Developer, Web Design, Technology, Research, Creative