Is writing one of your passions? Is creating written and visual content something that interests you? Are you eager to learn about content marketing? As a Content Manager for Germany and Austria, you will be part of the EU content team, which works centrally from Berlin. You will support our team by turning engaging content ideas into reality in the form of social media posts, blog posts and other content pieces whilst supporting all channel managers on localizing their required assets fitting to different lifecycle stages of the customer. We want your ideas, copywriting skills & creativity to take (COMPANY NAME) to the next level!
* You are responsible for content creation across the website, app, social media platforms and the blog.
* You evaluate, optimize and monitor performance of your content.
* You provide on-brand copywriting for our brands in DE and AT based on different lifecycle stages of the customer and channel KPIs to provide consistent messaging for all marketing materials.
* Together with design and copywriters, you will create content contributing to KPIs of various campaigns.
* You inspire customers through interesting and compelling brand content based on campaigns.
* Free food boxes. Hey, you should cook (COMPANY NAME) at home if you're going to promote it!
* Opportunity for growth with true ownership and real responsibilities
* Great team spirit and awesome team events, company pub quiz nights and TGIF beers (either virtual or with 1.5 meters distance)
* Test kitchen in the office - you get to try our recipes first!
* Flexible working from home policy
* Native level German speaker, fluent in English.
* Passion for content creation, with finely tuned writing skills (in German) and a creative mind. Obsessive about word choice and grammar; extremely detail-oriented.
* 2+ years experience in Content Marketing, Social Media Management or Copywriting.
* Experienced with Facebook Business/Ads Manager.
* Knowledge on how to measure and analyse performance of your content.
* Managed social media channels before and understand what engages customers and builds online communities.
* Love for cooking and food.
Advantage if you:
* Know more languages (Dutch/Swedish/Danish/any other language)