At (COMPANY NAME), we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their
ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful.
We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers.
We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your
laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the
massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most. We're a company that
understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why
we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization.
If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated Support and Account Manager for our (COMPANY NAME) Stock Artist Relation Team to engage and support our community of (COMPANY NAME) Stock contributors.
The position is based in Berlin, Germany and is a 3 months temporary role !
What you´ll do
· Support (COMPANY NAME) Stock contributors with a special focus on, but not limited to, the Russian speaking artist community via email and chat.
· Be the Account Manager for a designated group of top (COMPANY NAME) Stock artists and drive programmatic engagement activities with this cohort
· Work cross-functionally with internal teams such as business development, curation, client services, marketing, to provide regular briefings and art direction input for upcoming productions to assigned group of artists.
· Provide creative feedback and portfolio reviews in 1:1 conversations
· Host online or in-person events like webinars, contributor meet-ups or workshops
· Collaborate with internal teams to identify process and feature improvements
· Know the creative scene: Identify contributor acquisition and retention opportunities
· Native or near native fluency in Russian
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Additional language a plus.
· Some experience using customer relationship management software such as Salesforce, Zendesk or other CRM tools
· Highly organized and detail-oriented
· Proficient in MS Office
· Familiarity with one or more (COMPANY NAME) Creative Cloud apps desired (e.g., Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, and/or video apps)
· Creative background and ability to evaluate creative quality desirable
· Existing relationship with the art community (graphic designers, agencies, illustrators, artists, etc) a plus
· Ideally some familiarity with the Stock industry
At (COMPANY NAME), you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, (COMPANY NAME)'s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the (COMPANY NAME) Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status