At (COMPANY NAME), we want to create joyful experiences that awaken our players' desire to see what happens next. We want to provide a place for them to be part of exciting worlds and touch their hearts with our stories. We're based in the heart of Berlin, where over 250 employees from around the world work together to create high-quality casual games with engaging stories at the core of the experience.
We are looking for a Core Game Artist, who will work closely with artists, writers, designers, engineers, product managers, and producers, to produce original and high-quality 2D/3D game art components that push the creative boundaries of the player experiences. You will be working closely with developers and tech artists to create an efficient implementation pipeline. You will also participate in R&D of new techniques to implement into the production pipeline.
* You understand the importance of how gameplay and visuals work together to give an outstanding player experience
* You understand how shape, color and animation work together to deliver the game design message and encourage play
* You have an understanding of surface properties, how to render them and the distribution of detail in mobile puzzle graphics
* You have the ability to adapt to different styles
* Strong conceptualization and creative problem-solving skills
* Experience working with Unity
* Shape the future! Challenge the status quo and team up with a diverse group of experts working on crafting the world's best games!
* Excite millions of players around the world every day through our games!
* Work just minutes from the center of Europe's most vibrant city, Socialize in our hang-out spaces, and enjoy many fun events and parties! Enjoy our unique office space!
* A relocation support which matches your needs to make your and your loved ones' move to Berlin smooth! Did we mention that we also cooperate with Kindergartens?
* Make use of a significant education budget and extra days off for self-development. Join our meetups, talks, brown bag lunches, world cafe's, internal trainings, workshops and many others!
* Did you know that German is the third most commonly taught language worldwide? Learn it too! We offer German language classes for you and your significant other!
* As much coffee, drinks, cereals and fruits as you can handle!
At (COMPANY NAME) we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion (or lack thereof) and game preferences