At Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. It begins and ends with a passion for helping our customers succeed. We have a great focus on small business owners and strive for nothing less than helping them live their dreams! To give them our best, we empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value for our customers. Does that sound like something you could enjoy? Then we'd love to hear from you!
What responsibilities are you going to have?
As a Customer Care Specialist, you provide first-class customer service to our Dutch customers via phone, email and chat. You are the main person of contact for our customers for any request with regards to their order and design. In addition, you advice specific to the customers business and their needs.
Your goal is to exceed customer expectations and add value to their projects and business!
What do we have to offer?
* Easygoing work environment with flat hierarchies in the center of Berlin
* Fully paid comprehensive training period
* Regular coaching and training sessions afterwards
* Excellent development opportunities in a fast-growing company
* Fantastic team spirit and regular events organized by our very own Engagement Team
* Above average and evolving salary
* Appealing benefits package including free public transportation (BVG-Ticket), fresh fruits and vegetables, company pension plan, massage days and much more
* Part-time (min. 30h/ week) and full-time positions available
* Scheduled shifts from Monday to Friday 08:00 - 21:00, Saturday 09:00 - 18:00 (on max. 5 days/week)
What do you need to bring to the table?
* A truly customer-centric mindset and the unbreakable desire to provide the best solution, service and guidance possible to our customers
* Empathy and the ability to adopt our customers' perspectives
* Strong interest in eCommerce and Marketing and a passion for Print and Design
* Native speaker level in Dutch
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Demonstrated resilience and problem-solving ability
* Previous experience in customer service beneficial
What you can expect from our selection process?
* Timely response
* Appreciative atmosphere
* Individual meetings and assessments
* First step: phone interview about 20 min
* Second step: on-site Interview incl. office tour, getting to know the team and tasks
Have we sparked your interest?
We look forward to your application via email@example.com. Your point of contact is Mariola Axmann.
Visit us on Facebook, Instagram and Youtube #LifeInVistaprintBerlin or https://cxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxx-xx-xxxxxxxxxx/ to find out who we are.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a (COMPANY NAME) company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires