Want to be a hero - Join the #1 Global Leader in Online Food Delivery!
(COMPANY NAME) is building the next generation global online food-delivery platform, with data at the center of delivering amazing food experiences. We are looking for a Product Analyst / Engineer to join our Global Analytics team.
We're a truly global team, working across 45 countries to ensure our customers are able to find, order and receive their favourite food in the fastest way possible. Since we started our journey in 2011, (COMPANY NAME) has become the world's largest food-delivery network, and we're focused on a culture of growth, in both size and opportunities.
If you're an enthusiastic, creative problem solver, hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
The team :
The Global Analytics team develops the core product data platform services for data exchange, transformation, discovery, harvesting, access management and scalable analytics for hundreds of analysts across the organisation.
The team and its products are the driving force behind the evolution of (COMPANY NAME) into a leading product data-driven organisation with high process automation and rock-solid automated decision making.
* Use quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand what drives our business, providing insights to help product managers, designers, and engineers to decide which features to build and why.
* Own projects from day one, supporting the team from data collection to operation.
* Support the engineering side of automation and making data accessible to more teams, jumping on different tasks/topics providing insights to product stakeholders
* Work on data migrations and reporting
* Specify your data needs, so our data engineers enrich the central data solutions.
* Define and implement standard operating procedures for statistical analysis across departments.
* Work with structured and semi-structured data from different data sources and different products (BigQuery, Redshift, PostgreSQL and many more).
Your heroic skills:
* You love to learn, are a critical thinker and creative problem solver who strives for excellence.
* You should love engaging people across the company at all levels with your enthusiasm for making positive change.
* Experience with scientific work in your Masters or PhD in statistics, physics, economics, mathematics, data science or similar.
* 2 years of experience in analytics / BI / reporting /dashboarding with very good SQL knowledge
* Experience with ETL tools, Airflow is a plus
* Software engineering background and understanding of infrastructure is a plus
* Comfortable with understanding and implementing Python patterns and familiarity with its scientific stack such as numpy, pandas, scikit learn, matplotlib.
* Experience with Google Analytics data, BigQuery and Google Cloud Platform is a plus
* You are a team player who loves to collaborate and work with stakeholders from different backgrounds in an international environment.
* Good english communication skills.
Why (COMPANY NAME)?
* Develop your skills with your educational budget for conferences and external training.
* Exchange ideas and meet fellow colleagues at regular meetups and learning exchanges
* Join company parties, hackathons, cultural and sports events.
* English is our working language, and our colleagues at (COMPANY NAME) come from every corner of the globe, working in diverse, cross-cultural teams.
* Save responsibly with our corporate pension scheme.
* Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
* Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room.
* And a lot more...
(COMPANY NAME) Product is playing an exceptional role in the large growth of our company. Our Product teams leverage a diverse stack to create cutting-edge solutions which cover the full customer experience - starting with a great online search experience and ending with a real-time delivery at your doorstep.
Read about the latest updates from our Tech & Product teams on our blog.
(COMPANY NAME) is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we're now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are exclusively looking for the best people to join us on our mission to 'always deliver an amazing experience.'
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values, please send us your CV