At (COMPANY NAME), we connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Accelerating science is what drives us - we've built a platform that gives the world's scientists the tools and services they need to connect, collaborate, and advance their research. Over 15 million members from 193 countries use (COMPANY NAME) to share, discover, and discuss research.
Our investors include Bill Gates, Benchmark Capital, Founders Fund, Tenaya Capital, Goldman Sachs, Wellcome Trust and Four Rivers Group.
We are a global company, with clients, users and colleagues from all corners of the world. Our team of 175 people is located at the heart of Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the world - a place where everyone feels welcome. We're guided by our mission to connect the world of science and make research open to all.
The Salesforce Administrator is be responsible for the management, ongoing development, day-to-day-maintenance and optimization of our business processes in Salesforce, as well as for the integration with various related in-house and third-party applications.
The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to plan, develop and deploy new business processes as an integral part of a wider team of experienced engineers, analysts and sales operation specialists.
* Help to define a CRM strategy that is continuously improving integration on process efficiency
* Pro-actively identify areas of improvement and functional gaps in existing SFDC setup
* Collaborate with team members and other departments in collecting and defining business requirements and deliver innovative solutions that are scalable, affordable and replicable
* Audit, monitor and maintain the integrity of reporting data within Salesforce
* Evaluate, install and administer 3rd party apps
* Automate processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules, E-mail Alerts.
* Create and maintain detailed documentation including requirements, process flows, release plans and training material
* Continuously improve and support the implementation of best practices in requirements gathering, development, versioning, roll-out, data integrity, as well as documentation and training
* High level of fluency in English
* University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Information Technology, or related field
* 2 - 3 years of demonstrated Sxxxxxxxxx.xxm expertise
* Salesforce Administrator Certification, Advanced Salesforce Administrator Certification preferred
* Solid understanding of Salesforce data and security model, reporting, standard and custom objects, formulas, record types, validation rules, data migration, automation tools and app integration
* Understanding of Apex, Visualforce or willingness to learn
* Experience with SQL and/or Python beneficial
* Clear understanding of the sales process, from lead generation to quoted deals and maintaining customer relationships
* Strong time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
* Flexible, positive thinker that can find a way to get things done in a complex and fast-moving environment
* Strong communication, project management, and presentation skills.
* Excellent attention to detail, problem solving, research, and analytical skills
* Proficiency in collaboration tools like JIRA or Confluence
WHAT WE OFFER
* An energetic, international, and professional team who are passionate about changing the scientific industry for the better
* Free daily lunches catering to a range of dietary requirements
* Healthy snacks and drinks, in-house yoga, ping pong and relaxation rooms
* Team activities such as BBQs, sports and cultural events
* An office located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
We're changing science and catalyzing discovery, every day. Get to know more about our mission and what (COMPANY NAME) members are achieving by checking out our blog at https://wxx.xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxx.
Apply for this position