(COMPANY NAME) is a Berlin based tech driven company enabling true mobility. We stand for innovation in the rapidly developing connected car, self-driving and 3D mapping world. (COMPANY NAME) provides the data reduction and data processing solution for Automotive (IoT) applications and enables the launch of new applications by reducing costs. We help our customers on the challenges that are posed by the exploding amounts of data in connected cars for all sensor, video and 3D mapping data.
In this role you will be developing and building an immutable infrastructure to serve automotive grade applications. You will work closely together with other DevOps Engineers, Backend and Web Developers.
* Build and maintain an immutable infrastructure serving millions of connected cars.
* Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
* Manage our internal Continuous Integration / Delivery platform empowering our developers to speed up the development cycles.
* Automate and simplify processes. Identify opportunities for improvement and adoption of new technologies and practices.
Who we are looking for
* You have a background in Computer Science or Software Engineering and 3-5 year of professional working experience in a similar position.
* You have solid experience with infrastructure as code using Terraform.
* You are experienced in container orchestration using Kubernetes and Docker.
* You have experience in streaming and distributed systems and have knowledge in Kafka.
* You have experience with deploying and operating secure and highly available microservice-based systems across multiple data centers.
* You are familiar with automation and configuration management tools such as Chef and Ansible.
* You have setup and used migration, monitoring and logging tools for your infrastructure.
* Proficiency with AWS is required, while we consider it as a plus if you have hands on experience with Azure or Google Cloud.
* You have strong expertise in Linux environments, including shell/Python scripting, networking, and security.
* It is a plus if you worked before at an Automotive company.
* Ideally you are familiar with packaging and publishing services in AWS or Azure Marketplaces.
* You worked before in agile teams and have some understanding of Kanban and/or Scrum processes.
* You are passionate and curious about new technologies, enjoy working in multicultural environment, and possess good communication skills.
What we offer
* A unique opportunity to actively contribute to future mobility challenges.
* To increase your know-how in state-of-the-art technologies: Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Embedded Development.
* Flat hierarchies and work in a small but highly motivated, multidisciplinary and multicultural team. We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity.
* To work in a vibrant start-up environment in the heart of Berlin with the chance to play a big role in the success of (COMPANY NAME). We do work that matters.
Be part of an amazing team. Send your application today