Requisition ID: 2xxxx8
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
About the team
The consumer industry iS one of the industries which affect most people's lives. As a development organization our focus is to help our customers with our products to digitize their processes.
As every customer is unique, we are developing based on closer customer interaction which helps us to better understand their needs so that we can identify standard processes that have high impact on the consumer.
We are looking for a colleague (f/m/d) interested in a developer position for our new (COMPANY NAME) S/4HANA and cross component project. Our development focus will be to develop analytical applications for our customers which should help them to get faster insights in their business indicators in order to decide on the right actions.
* Researching, designing, implementing and managing development backlog following the agile principle (with focus on functional and non-functional requirements)
* Developing quality assurance procedures as e.g. continuous Integration
* Identifying areas for improvement in existing programs and subsequently contribute to development of these improvements
* Interact with customers and get their feedback as early as needed
* Continue to learn and bring innovation into our products
* University degree (Bachelor or Master) in Computer Science, Natural Science, Business Engineering or a related discipline
* Strong communication skills in English and German - verbal and written
* Knowledge in S/4HANA, Sales and Distribution or Material Master
* Good programming skills in ABAP and SAPUI5
* (COMPANY NAME) architecture knowledge (on premise and cloud)
* Focus on delivering high-quality software within a given time
* Optimistic and results driven personality
2-6 years of related professional experience.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own.
A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Developer, Engineer, ERP, (COMPANY NAME), Computer Science, Technology, Engineering